The School

Serena's POV

I was walking home from school with May and Dawn. Misty had some work, so she left early that day.

The weather was so peaceful. The sun was shining in between the clouds. The wind was gently touching my face. It wasn't so hot nor cold.

It wasn't everyday to see refreshingly weather like this.

"The weather is great today, right Braixen?" I asked my Pokemon. She was walking with me.

 She agreed. "Braixen!"

Braixen, my starter pokemon. She was a Fennekin before she evolved, and believe me, she was so cute! I was so happy when I got her.

She's still cute tho...

I received her from Prof. Sycamore. Who also appeared to be the principal of our school. Luckily, he's friends with my family. So I had some support from him in this school.

I looked around and saw students talking everywhere. Walking in groups, having fun.

This was Kalos High. The most advanced and the biggest school in the whole Kalos region. Only I know how hard I tried to pass its entrance exam...

They provided the best study on pokemon in this school. It was my first day, and it went pretty well.

Students here were nice and optimistic- ah... at least my classmates were a bit optimistic... eh!

"Hey, Serena? What's in your mind?" my train of thoughts interrupted as May asked.

"Combusken?" her pokemon tilted their head in confusion just like she did.

It was her starter pokemon she received from the Hoenn region. She evolved from a Torchic.

"Oh. Nothing, I was just spacing out, I guess..." I replied with a sheepish smile.

"Don't lie! You were thinking about someone SPECIAL! Right? You can't hide it from me," Dawn said with a smirk.

Arceus! She always used to do that. She loves to make me feel embarrassed. Even though I had no one special LIKE that in my life.

"No. I wasn't thinking about anyone," I rolled my eyes playfully. "I think I'm a bit tired... that's all. And not to mention, it was only our first day, hehe...."

I looked back and saw Trevor, Sawyer, and Tierno. They were in our group as well. Oh yeah, I have a HUGE group of friends. It consists of May, Dawn, Misty, Iris, Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, Sawyer, Calem, Bianca, and Korrina.

They all are so nice. The boys are nice to the girls, and we help each other. Somehow, we all became good friends.

"So, you guys are doing something after school? It was the first day, so we don't have any homework!" I clapped my hands happily, knowing the fact that I can spend my time however I want.

"Braixen!"

"That's right! We can practice with our performance! Great idea, Braixen!"

"Where'd you go to practice? We can come along. I'd love to see your performance!" May asked with a grin.

"Sure! Let's go to the park-"

"You hear me?! Give all of your Pokemons and leave, you jerk. NOW!"

I got interrupted as I heard a voice. We startled a bit and looked ahead. 3 boys were standing straight in front of a guy. They were wearing our school's uniform.

However, the other guy wasn't from our school. He looked pretty much our age. His hands were in his pockets, and he was looking straight towards them.