✨What they would do with you when they have spare time✨

Lady dimitrescu: you and her would go wine tasting since wine making/ tasting is one of her hobby's and then after you will go back to the castle and read a book by the fire place together.

Bela: you both would most likely go to the library in the castle and read while making small talk either about what has gone on it the day or about the book either of you are reading or you will just be a sitting in comfortable silence

Daniela: You and her would be walking around the castle giving the maids a hard time by scaring them or just making a mess for them to clean while your both laughing your asses off but eventually lady dimitrescu will find out and scold you both even though it will never stop you to and she knows it.

Cassandra: You both will most likely be in the dungeons torturing some poor man for Fun and after the person is killed off you both will most likely go upstairs to either give the maids a hard time like Daniela does or go to cassandras room to clean up and talk. 

Karl heisenburg: So it can go two ways when he has spare time on his hands either you two will go make a random things out of scrap in his work shop together while cursing out mother Miranda or you too will be having some "fun" in his workshop.

Donna beniviento and Angie : Donna is a kind soul and just wants friends so you will probably help her make some dolls, have a tea party with the dolls or go out to the garden to plant plants/ harvest plants meanwhile Angie is blabbering about pretty her dress is or complementing you on your outfit

Moreau: As Moreau already does watch old romance movies all day while eating a block of cheese you will join him to watch said romance movies just without eating a whole block of cheese (you might eat a little bit of cheese but that's only if you like cheese)