Part One: "Professor?!"

(Uploaded to Tumblr on 4/12/20)

Natasha Romanoff x Reader

Words: 2,424

Warnings: Sex -Squirting, up against a door, bit of dirty talk ig- Wade, yes that counts as a warning... that's p much it.

Summary: Natasha stays over and meets your best friend. Not long later, revelations are revealed.

A/N: Smut starts and ends from —

18+ ONLY.

***

"Oh, shit."

What?

"Oh, shit!"

What the fuck?

"OH, SHIT! Y/N, wake up!"

Well... that was a lovely way for you to wake up.

Your groggy eyes blinked up at the hastily moving red-head, scooping up her clothes from around your room.

"What's up?" you mumbled, leaning up on your forearms.

"'What's up?'" Natasha repeated, "'What's up?'"

"Woah, woah. What did I do?"

"Y/N. I spent the night here."

"Yeah...? And?"

"'And?'? And I will be fired if we're caught," she clarified, as she pulled on her clothes.

"Oh. Well, don't worry about that. Wade's not even here." You waved her off.

"That's not the point."

"Then what is?" you asked, cuddling back into your warm bed.

"What if someone sees me leaving your apartment- Or hell, even the complex?!"

"Well, the room I can't really explain away." You pointed at her. "However, the complex, you could just say you were spending the night at a friends."

Natasha sighed, closing her eyes and pausing just before she could pull her pants on.

"Now common, chill out," you said surprisingly sweet, if she pointed it out to you, you would just blame it on your tiredness. Getting out of bed now yourself, and wrapping your professor up in your arms, "How about I cook us some breakfast, huh? It's the least I could do, after how exhausted I made you last night. And you don't have to get to class for another hour, anyway."

"Okay," she whispered in a sigh.

"Okay?"

"Okay." Natasha nodded.

You were gonna cook her breakfast. Considering this was the first time Natasha had spent the night over since you started your little "thing" two months ago. You wanted to do something nice for her since she panicked so much earlier.

But your plans were ruined once you walked into the small kitchen, halting right as you did. Causing the red-head to collide into your back.

"Y/N, what the fu-"

"Hi, Wade, what you doing back so early?"

The look of 'fuck' adorned both yours and Natasha's faces. Lucky enough for you, Wade was blind to them.

He was also entirely nude, except for the apron he wore.

Holy shit.

"Yeah, the date was a bust," he told you as he plated up some eggs, bacon, and toast onto three plates. He knew that Natasha was here to begin with... oh, God... "Hello!" he greeted Natasha happily.