I Love You... Not You!

Start from the beginning

Raven shook her head and levitated towards the distraught Titan.
'Star. Starfire... Kory. Look at me.' She held her best friend by her shoulders. 'Hey.. look, I am not deceiving you! You're also like a sister I never had... and I love you.'
The sniffing princess looked up at the empath, her face softening. 

'And... Robin may... have feelings for me, but I don't. I can never love him romantically... He's like a brother to me,'

'I the cannot not agree with that.'

'And, whatever happens, I don't like him... so quit worrying, and sit on the couch.' Raven sternly said as both of them slowly sat on the couch, from almost touching the ceiling.

Starfire was still sobbing a bit until Cyborg spoke up.
'So..... Do you want any ice cream or something..? Y'know, what girls usually eat after a break-up?'

To this, Starfire started bawling loudly, yet again, which caused the cybernetic man and the empath to wince.
'I cannot believe that Dick and I are commencing the breaking of the up!' She cried, 'I loved him so the very much..!'

"This is too much for me," Raven thought frantically. "If this doesn't stop, my powers are going to blow up the place."

She slowly took a big breath and walked towards her distressed friend.

'Look, Kori Anders,' She said, determination in her eyes. 'Dick is a sleazy, two-faced pig and he doesn't deserve you. You, Starfire, are an amazing and fierce girl, you doesn't have to make yourself feel bad just because of a boy! So now, get your butt off of the couch and let's... le-let's order some... pizza!' Raven declared, panting from her long speech. Cyborg actually clapped his hands after her speech, shaking his head with admiration. 

Starfire, moved by her words, wiped her stray tears and hugged her dear friend. 

'Oh, Friend Raven! You are truly the best friend any alien princess person could ever have! And you are the right! I do not need the... him... when I already have a glorious sister like you!'

Raven smiled weekly as the girl released her from her superhuman grip.

'Great girls!' Cyborg clapped his hands. 'Let's order pizza and we can part-tay! Lemme just go get BB-' 

'Wait no!' Raven screamed, a bit louder than necessary, 'I mean... you don't have to c-call Beast Boy!'

After looking at the confused looks of her friends, she sighed.
'Look, all these emotions are too much for me... Please let's just keep it between us..?' 

'Okay..' Cyborg seemed suspicious but then shrugged her off. 'Green bean can show a lot of emotions... Well, you know what then, let it just be the three of us! I think I've got a coupon in my room for a free meat lovers pizza... so lemme check!' 

With that, Cyborg went towards his room. 

After Cyborg exited the room, Raven took a big breath and flopped on the couch. 

She actually had no problem with another person joining them in their shenanigans, but with Beast Boy...
If they told him that Raven heard what Robin said to her would also mean that Beast Boy would know that she could hear him when he was confessing to her, and between all these mishaps, Raven was not sure if she was completely ready to face him without blowing half the common room.

Slowly massaging her temples, Raven could not help but release a rather surprised shriek when she opened her eyes and saw Starfire in front of her.

In between all their conversations, Raven had missed out that Starfire was looking rather... not oh-so-very beautiful, for the lack of a better word.
After all the crying, the alien princess' eyes were puffy, red, and all the different black colored make-up thingys that Raven had knowledge about were drooping in a rather unlikely fashion from her eyes, making dry vertical lines on her cheeks. Because of all the handiwork done by the tissue papers, her nose was also red and looked rather dry and itchy. Her long fiery hair was not flowing flawlessly as usual, but were in unlikely knots and looked rather messy. Raven had to use all her self control to not wince at the sight of her.