𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 - 𝙂𝙪𝙣 𝙆𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙓 𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙨 & 𝘽𝙚𝙗𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙭𝙝𝙖

(With this I got a random story idea, but almost like an animatic so epic! A DreamSMP one!)

Tommy sighed quietly, the chilly wind slightly blowing his hair as he started at the sunset over the ocean water. As he looked down into the water, he couldn't help but think of everyone, and everything in the past. 
"It was never meant to be.."
He shook his head at the thought, his light blue eyes tearing up. He'd always felt so safe with the others, but recently he's felt unsure. 
He'd loved Ghostbur, he felt more as a brother than Wilber, but Dream ruined that. He'd been feeling so angry at Dream for that, and practically HATED his brother now that he was alive again. 
"Wilber is a prick." He angerly muttered to himself, looking back up at the sunset as a few tears ran down his cheeks.
Tommy heard someone's footsteps from behind, so quickly he'd wiped his tears and looked over his shoulder to see who was there. Once he'd seen it was his bee obsessed best friend, he'd cracked a smile as he sat beside Tommy.
"Hello!" Tubbo said excitedly, hugging the be plushie he was holding slightly tighter to his chest, he'd always had it for comfort recently, and Tommy didn't mind, he actually thought it was rather clever of Tubbo to find something to comfort him.
"Hey Tubbo, how'd you even find me here?" Tommy asked, looking into his friends excited blue eyes.
Tubbo adjected how he was sitting, sitting with his legs crossed underneath him, almost in a folded way then smiled.
"Soo, you gonna answer?" Tommy laughed, still looking at Tubbo.
Tubbo only smirked and looked away at the sunset, which just made Tommy laugh more.
"Okay then." He muttered sarcastically, still laughing slightly.
Tubbo laughed too, then looked at Tommy, "The compass!"
As soon as Tubbo had said that, it hit him like a truck. The compasses Ghostbur gave Tubbo and I, so it always points in the direction of the other! Tommy smiled and looked at Tubbo's hands, to realize it really was the compass, as he was holding that in his right hand.
"I like being around you, your my best friend. Sense nothing feels like home anymore, I like to think your the one piece of home I have." Tubbo says, slightly tearing up which makes Tommy tear up too.
He'd realized now, that's why Tubbo's always been so clingy.
Tommy hugged Tubbo, which got Tubbo bawling his eyes out as he hugged his blond friend back.
"I'm here for you Tubbo.. Your my best friend too."