Chapter 148 - Four Scarlet Moon Parts

Start from the beginning

However, since they were in the new server with lots of new players, veterans like him still had some power in front of those little noobs. Unfortunately, it seemed like this small amount of power wasn’t enough to let him casually take away someone’s equipment and give it out for public use.

The Scarlet Moon set was a Level 30 Battle Mage set.

In Glory, armor was split into head, shoulder, chest, waist, legs, shoes, these six parts. The Scarlet Moon set was one of the most common sets, which consisted of six parts of armour . Every two parts would give additional attributes.

Along with equipment such as Lord Grim’s Vampire Cloak, there were also rings, necklaces, and badges, which were classified as accessories. In Glory, armor usually gave Physical Defense, while accessories gave Magic Defense. Unlike armor, accessories weren’t categorized into types such as cloth, leather, heavy, plate. They could be worn by any class. Accessories were chosen depending on the player’s needs.

For Level 30 players, they didn’t need to be picky with accessories yet, but a full class set of equipment could improve their strengths significantly. With the current state of Glory, players often said that at Level 30, they would begin seeking class sets. Privileged players should switch every 5 Levels, while those weren’t should switch every 10 levels. Those who didn’t pursue these goals were players who didn’t know how to play or had been carried the entire way through.

Ye Xiu was unspecialized, so the value of sets was limited. This was because the additional stats from a set often increased levels of class skills. Since those skills were often Level 20 and up skills, they weren’t useful to Lord Grim, so wearing sets wasn’t worth it. The Scarlet Moon Battle Mage set he requested was obviously for Tang Rou. This girl was one of the main forces in the dungeon-setting team, but her current set of equipment was quite sad to look at.

Ye Xiu and them were a friendly team when they dungeoned. No one fought over equipment. However, there was no way they could match the resources of an organized guild. It was actually quite difficult for them to gather a set of ideal equipment since they could only run a dungeon a limited amount of times each day.

Now that they were Level 30. If they didn’t pursue class sets, then they would fall relatively far behind compared to the big guild’s elite teams, which was quite unfavorable for dungeon-setting. This type of difference couldn’t be completely made up for with skill. These types of low-leveled dungeons also had a limited skill cap. And worse, if Liu Hao wouldn’t let things go, who knew when he might suddenly annoy him again?

“Four Scarlet Moon parts. Is there a problem?” Ye Xiu asked.

“Ah, don’t rush…….” It was clear that Maple Tree didn’t have the sort of authority like the Three Great Guild’s guild leaders. The amount of resources he could allocate was limited, especially for equipment. They had probably all been rolled for in the dungeons and taken away. Give the equipment to the guild? In their sort of guild, such an option didn’t exist..

Seven Fields and the others were quite astonished on the other hand. They didn’t care about how their guild leader was busy trying to get the equipment. They asked in complete disbelief: “Brother expert, you’re going to help our guild set a record?”

“There’s a fee. It’s always been like that.” Ye Xiu said.

“Four Scarlet Moon parts…….” Seven Fields and the others were all veterans, so they knew of their value. When Ye Xiu had helped the Three Great Guilds set a record, his demands were impossible for them. He had even asked for Orange weapons. In comparison to those demands, four parts of the Scarlet Moon set were nothing. The Scarlet Moon set was actually only a set of Blue Equipment.