UA Highschool

Welcme to my new story everyone! please follow and share to friends to read this cause im spending alot of time on it! Please read the description btw. This contains Smut (mineta, and probaly momo and todoroki will probs have s3x in this fanfic, along with other charecters cuz im dirty minded.), swearing and more! enjoy!
MOMOS POV:

It was a Snowy, foggy day. We got our dorms recently and its very nice to sleep near my classmates, including todoroki. Ive liked todoroki since i saw him. He is a handsome, kind, strong, amazing man! I just woke up from sleeping and i was sitting in bed. I got up and went to the bathroom. i had a shower and washed myself. then i got out and heard knocking at the door. "O-oh!" i mutter. I wrapped the towel around me tight and opened my door slowly. "Ye-.." i stopped. We both stared at eachother in silence. We both blushed hard. And yes. It was todoroki. "t-todoroki why are you here!?" i ask shyly. He looked at me up and down then looked down. "u-uh im sorry yazourozou, i wanted to eay goodmorning.."  He mumbles. I nod. "thats very kind but.. BYE SORRY!" I screamed and slammed the door on his face. i felt bad.

Todorokis pov:

i was really bored and then. Somethibg random popped in my mind. The most beautiful, kind, Strong, amazing, smart, cute girl in the whole world. Momo Yazarouzou. i felt my cheeks burn up and i slapped myself. "Stop this! i cant like her! she ovbiously doesnt feel the same!" I thought bitterly. I decided to brush my hair and go visit her, just cuz i simp yk? I walk up to her dorm and knock. I hear her run to the door. She opens it and the first thing i see is. Boobs. She was naked just wearing a towel. I felt myself burning up and i saw her blush. I accidentally looked at her up and down and regretted it. I know she saw me. I bit my lip secretly and ngl, i really enjoyed the sight. Now not one part of my body is standing up. "U-uh im sorry yazourozou, i wanted to say goodmorning.." I mumble. I looked at her beautiful eyes and she nodded. "Thats very kind but.. BYE SORRY!" She screamed slamming the door in my face. I jumped back. I felt her embarrassment there. She looked so beautiful. "M-momo.. Ill wait here until your done!" I yell threw her door. I waited and waited and she opened the door up to me. "Hello todoroki! lets forget what happened this morning, right?" She exclaimed. I nod and start walking waving for her to walk to class with me. "i wonder what were doing today todoroki!" Momo said excitedly. I quickly answered with "I dont know but hopefully not a test, yaoz-" I was saying then got cut off. Momo started talking kver me but i didnt mind. "Todorokii! Please call me yaomomo, its easier and that what my friends call me. you are a friend!" Momo says.

Btw yall, imma stop doing the different font thing because i keep forgetting. so yeah

third person pov:

"ofcourse.. just a friend." todoroki thought. He nodded . "Okay, Call me shoto then." Icyhot demanded. Yaomomo smiled and nodded. "why did his face go so.. serious?" She asked in her head. They ended getting to class so they opened the doir tomsee they were late but luckily, Mr aizawa was asleep so he didnt notice. "ooh! you walked together!" Mina squealed and jumped up and down. They all laughed at yaomomo and todo. "MY SHIP IS SAILING!" Kaminari, Sero, Uraraka, Tsu and midoryia chanted. Ojiro shushed everyone down. "Shush guys we dont wanna wake mr dadzawa up!" He exclaimed. The pair both blushed. "What do you guys mean?" Todoroki asked them. Bakugo rolled his eyes, Mineta had the most jelous face."Oh my god, Todoroki! Walking a lady to the class is so manly!" Kiri cried, wiping his cute tears. Momo blushed and sat down, Shoto sat next to her. "TODOMOMO! TODOMOMO!" The class contiuesly changed loudly apart from Bakubro, Mineta, Ojirohoe, Tokoyami, Tsuyu, Sato, lida, shouji and kouda. We heard something.. Sus. We stopped for a second to see someone standing infront of the class. "You woke me up." Mr Aizawa muttered. The class started gasping and shutting up. "Look wat you all did!" Tsuyu said. Lida standed up and did his choppy arms. "👋🏻👏🏻✋🏻YOU CAN NOT INVADE THERE SEXUAL PRIVACY!👋🏻✋🏻👏🏻"  Lida yells. Kouda does this adorable thing: 👉👈 "L-lets hope we dont get punished.." He stated.

Mr Aizawas pov:

Uh thise problem children! It may be necessary to let them have one chance. "Find class, Dont do it again though. Next session we will be splitting into groups and showing eachother how we use our quirks. dont think you are choosing. imalready chose. Momo and Todoroki, Uraraka and Midoryia, Tsuyu and Tokoyami, Mina and kirishima, Ojiro and hagekure, kaminari and jirou and the others can choose. sincd im choosing the ships." Aizawa smirked.

OK YALL THAT IS CHAPTER ONE! I AM MAKING NEXT PART SOON. PLEASE SEND THIS TO FRIENDS CUZ I SPENT HOURS MAKING THIS. I REALLY WANT PEOPLE TO SEE THIS.

words written: 896

nit alot but will gain more!