Part one

AN: the account I got this idea from is @marvelsimp_supremecy follow them on ticktock <3

So tied up to a chair that's bolted to the floor with metal cuffs around your wrists and ankles probably isn't an ideal situation but to be fair it's not like it was my fault let me catch you up real quick.

My name is Y/N Barnes I was born in hydra the result of a one night stand my dad had while undercover to get important information out of a high ranking senators wife, long story short hydra found out I was going to have the serum in my DNA kidnapped the wife got me after she gave birth wiped her memory and then trained me alongside my dad to be a badass assassin now we ditched hydra after the incident in Washington DC and are on the run currently stopped at new york.

 I was exploring the airport because I had never been to a real one before only on private planes that were far from luxurious courtesy of hydra shipping me and dad off to do their dirty work all the time while exploring  I was kind of just walking around with no suitcase wandering aimlessly, you see dad was out at the captain America museum again so I asked if I could come and explore here instead of going there to stare at old photos again. but apparently 19-year-olds with baggy stolen clothes cant walk around an airport aimlessly without a suitcase because it looks suspicious.

They searched me and found some of my weapons (some being keyword losers didn't even know about the wooden throwing knives I have hidden that won't show up through a metal detector) then because I was armed put my headshot into the system found out I was a wanted terrorist called the avengers and now I'm here.

stuck in a chair.

waiting.

waiting.

waiting.

if I knew getting captured by the avenger would be this boring I would have escaped before they got to the airport, the metal door slides open smoothly 'mm fancy' I thought 'beats a one-star apartment for sure' in walked the five avengers (thor being off-world) and the man I remember to be sam Willson from DC he looks nicer without the bulky suite on 'maybe if he got a paint job the wings would look better on him' 

"hey can I paint your wings?" I ask him politely might I add 

"no I'm not letting a terrorist near my wings" he says rudely like would it kill them to be nicer it's not like it was my fault I was a terrorist I was trained and groomed literally since birth.

"what were you doing in that airport" the black widow demanded more than asked, I gotta admit she's scary but I've seen scarier "I was just exploring" I said I knew this wouldn't convince them of my innocence but I have a plan, I start breathing shorter breaths of air and make my eyes water a bit to make it look like I'm overwhelmed and scared.

"p-please... can I use the phone" I ask I looked the iron man in the eyes because of intel gathered over the years I knew he had a soft spot for kids

"Alright, fine but don't think you can fool us" he says reluctantly letting me type a number in the putting the phone on my shoulder so I could hold it against my ear because my hands were still cuffed. still crying and sniffling slightly I hear the person I called answer but stay silent leave it to dad to still be suspicious of a phone call when I'm the only one who has his number.

"Dad, they're saying I'm a terrorist" I say still keeping up the crying gig I'm too invested now

"What?!" dad says in a panicked yet quiet tone 'oops I think I worried him'

"I did nothing wrong..." at this point I just wanna see how this unfolds probably not good for the Avengers

"Y/n where are you?" he askes more angry than panicked now, 'oh goodie that means he has a plan this will be interesting' 

"Dad, they're saying I'm a terrorist" I repeated pretending to be hysterical 

"Why?!" he's getting worked up this will be a spectacle

"I'm stuck in their tower, locked up" now that I actually am mad about like there's six of them and I'm a nineteen-year-old girl serum or not I'm not that good.

Dad hangs up the phone 

*Buckys POV

"they're gonna pay for this" No one messes with my little girl and especially no one makes her cry without me bringing down hell upon them.

*Back to Y/n POV

After the call ended they all tried different tactics to interrogate me to see what I was doing at the airport or to get information on my time at hydra, I didn't tell them anything because damm that stuff's personal at least take me on a date first. suddenly the power goes off and tony can't access his suite anymore and a device is thrown through the window creating a thick smokescreen dad comes through a window goes over to me and breaks all the cuffs with his vibranium arm.

"hey baby you ok?" he askes gently

"Yeah I'm good but sore from the metal chair" I said in a distant voice I'm actually a bit tired from the fake crying acting kinda takes it out of you but I stayed awake because I wanted to see the avengers reaction to him.

"bucky?!?!" Steve asked shocked and confused on why he was here

"you hold my daughter hostage again and I will find a way to un serum you and you'll die of an asthma attack" dad threatened 

"you had a daughter in hydra" steve asked sad for what me and dad went through

"yeah and if anyone lays a hand on her in a bad way again they won't live to see another day" he stated protectively 

word count: 982

AN: it's short and not my best work but it was fun to make hope you enjoyed it :D