memory 2

"Maaaaarrrrkkkkk, when's the food coming? I'm starving." Hyuck nudges Mark with his foot repedeately. Hist stomach, rumbling loudly as if he hadn't eaten in days. Mark tried his best to ignore him, scrolling through his phone and liking posts of watermelons. "Maaarrkkk." 

Mark stops and stares at Hyuck for a few minutes. His pouting face and the way his eyes looked so innocent shot an arrow through Mark's heart. "You're too cute." He smiles, squeezing his lover's cheeks. 

Hyuck giggles, pulling back at Mark's face. "You're cute too." 

"No I'm handsome."

"No you aren't."

"Yes I am." 

"No you-"

Mark's phone starts ringing, almost dancing on its spot. The two stop arguing and Mark stands up, snatching his phone and answering the call. "Yup, I'll be down in around 5 minutes or so. Thank you." He hangs up and shoves the phone into his pocket. "I'll be going now sunshine." Mark kisses Hyuck's forehead. "I'll get the food to you soon, see you soon." 

He waves goodbye before shutting the door behind him. Hyuck nods slowly, now trying to think of ways to entertain himself while he waited for Mark to return. The boy stands up, looking around the living room. A basket full of unfolded clothes sat beside the couch, the sink full of unwashed dishes. 

Hyuck heaves out a sigh before walking to the kitchen. "Guess I'll go wash the dishes." He bites the inside of his cheek when he picks up one plate, staring at it hard. "Have I really become the housewife in this household? I should just order a maid outfit." Bingo. A smirk started to spread across his face as he thought about that idea longer. 

Seeing himself in a maid dress wasn't that bad of an idea. As a bonus, he'd be able to tease Mark day and night in his glamorous transformation. Just think of all that flashing he could do with that frilly skirt. 

"Sunshine, I'm back!" Mark bursts open the door, bags of food being carried in his arms. Hyuck flinches in his spot, caught off guard before dropping washing off the plate he was holding and walking over to Mark to give him a kiss. 

"Welcome home." He smiles warmly, going back to the kitchen to set up the table. Mark follows behind him, waiting for him to throw away the crumpled up tissues before setting down the plastic bags full of food. Hyuck sat across from Mark, reaching for his box of takeout noodles while his other hand were occupied with metal chopsticks. 

The other boy watched, slurping up his share of noodles as his lover sat back down. There was a silence in the room before Donghyuck looked up. "How're the noodles?" 

"Good." Mark says bluntly, picking up more and stuffing them into his mouth. The tanned male giggles, doing the same and groaning in delight. "Is it good?"

"Hell yeah." Hyuck gives a thumbs up, smiling widely. "These people should sponsor me, I can do a pretty good commercial for this restaurant." Mark chuckles softly, before slapping his hand on the table, choking on his noodles. 

Hyuck quickly rushes to his boyfriend's aid, opening up a bottle of water and edging Mark to drink it. "Don't die on me Mark." Mark spits out the water, spraying it all over the other boy. Dripping wet, the two look at each other before snorting and curling up into balls, laughing together. "Seriously Mark," Hyuck looks to his side, "don't choke and die." 

Mark smiles before ruffling Donghyuck's hair. "Don't worry, I won't." 

"Mark!" Hyuck calls to the boy spread out on his bed. The said boy looks up from his phone, returning his call with a hum. "Can I wear one of your hoodies to sleep?" Mark dismisses the question with a swift nod before going back to his phone. 

Donghyuck clicks his tongue as his head popped out of the hoodie. He puts his hand on his hip until an idea races across his mind. Picking up his phone, he tapped away madly before bouncing over to Mark's bed. Mark looks up at him, smiling. "What's up, sunshine?" 

"Oh nothing really." Hyuck murmurs before showing his phone screen. "Do you think I should buy this? I think it'll look good on me." A maid dress was presented before Mark's eyes. The skirt, being the most frilliest thing he had ever seen in his life.

He could feel the heat coming to his face as he thought about Hyuck in a dress longer. "Go ahead and buy it." Mark shouts, flustered as he did so. He buries his face into the pillow beside him. "You'll look really cute in it." 

"What was that?" Hyuck asks, cupping his ear as he inches closer to Mark. "You think I'll look sexy in it? I'll buy 20 of those then." Mark's head shoots upwards before staring at Hyuck, his face a blushing mess. The other boy snorts, trying to contain his laughter. "Chill, I'll buy only one." Donghyuck smiles before patting Mark's shoulder and giving him a peck. He walks away and climbs into his bed before shutting the lights. "Goodnight Mark." 

"Hyuck?"

"Hm?"

Mark shifted his body to face Donghyuck. "When you asked me if I thought you were going to die or not, were you serious?" 

Pause. 

"Of course not." The other boy sighs, facing the other way. "Of course not, Mark." 

[a/n]

I was gonna end it differently but like, I heard something calling that I should've done this ending