Lukas and Jesse's Honeymoon / "Accidentally In Love"

*Lukas Was Fixing The Camera, Once He Fixed It, He Went Over To His Newly Married Husband, Prince Jesse Who Waves At The Camera, Carries Him Bridal Style And Heads To The House*

*They Had Trouble Getting In Because The Door Was Only Big Enough For 1 Person To Walk Through, So Lukas Pushed It, Which Broke The Door But He And Prince Jesse Were Able To Get In*

So She Says What's a Problem, Baby? What's a Problem I Don't Know, Maybe I'm In Love (Love!) Think About It, And I Can't Stop Thinking About It

*Lukas Puts Prince Jesse Down, Prince Jesse Found a Chocolate Piece On His Hair, Lukas Open His Mouth And Prince Jesse Puts It In His Mouth*

*The Door Closes Showing 2 On It, The Glowing Flies Appear Making The Word, "Lukas 2" Giving a 2 a Jacket Like With Lukas's Hairstyle With It Too*

Lukas 2 ("Shrek 2")

*The Next Morning, Lukas And Prince Jesse Were Shaving Their Beards Off*

How Much Longer Does It Take To Cure This? Just To Cure Cause I Can It, Nor Does This Love (Love!) Makes Me Want To Turn Around, Don't Know Nothing About Love, Aw

*A Little Girl Is Heading To Lukas And Prince Jesse's Honeymoon Hotel, When She Knocked On The Door, Lukas And Prince Jesse Answers It And Look Down At The Girl, Who Stares At Them For a Few Seconds Then Screams and Runs Away From Them, Leaving Her Basket Behind, Lukas And Prince Jesse Looks Confused, Looks At The Basket Then Had a Idea.*

Come On, Come On, Turn a Little Faster, Come On, Come On, The World Will Follow After, Come On, Come On, Everybody's After Love!

*Lukas and Prince Jesse Had a Picnic At a Beach Near a Tunnel of Love, Prince Jesse Toss His Food Away And Tackle Lukas, Kissing Him, And Then The Wave Happens And Took Prince Jesse Away, Lukas Was Instead Kissing a Merman*

*When Lukas Open His Eyes, Prince Jesse Had Moved The Merman Away From Lukas*

Merman: Ahh, Ahh, *Screams; Gets Eaten By Sharks*

*After Prince Jesse Took Care Of The Problem, He Glares At Lukas*

Prince Jesse: You Were Kissing a Merman?

*Lukas Smile Sheepishly At His Husband*

Well Maybe I Serve Some Realign, Strong I See That This Love Will Do Something About This Love, Aw

*The 7 Hedgehogs Got The Ring From The Fire, Lukas Touches It But It Was Still Hot So He Drop It In The Sky*

Lukas: Ah, Whoa!

*Luckily The Ring Landed On Prince Jesse's Ring Finger, The Ring Says "I Love You" Which Prince Jesse Loves A Lot*

The Deli Are Delighting Of Never Alone, Never Alone, Aw, Come On, Come On, If You Feel a Little Lighter Come On, Come On, You Know Once Upon a Time In Love.

*Lukas and Prince Jesse Are Running Towards Each Other, As Prince Jesse Was Running Towards Lukas, The Angry Mobs Threw Tools At Lukas and Prince Jesse*

*The Angry Mobs Put a Trap For Either Lukas or Prince Jesse To See If They Fall For It, Lukas And Prince Jesse Were Running While Holding Hands, Lukas Stepped On The Trap And He Went Upside Down*

Lukas: Whoa, Ah! *Face Hits The Mud*

*The Angry Mobs Surrounded Prince Jesse, But The Brunette Prince Instead Attacks Them With His Combat Moves*

Prince Jesse: Hi-Ya! *Attacks The Angry Mobs, Punches The Last Angry Mob* *Goes Over To Kiss Lukas*

*Prince Jesse Removes The Mud From Lukas's Mouth And Kisses Him On The Lips*

Accidentally In Love, Accidentally In Love, Accidentally In Love, Accidentally In Love, Accidentally In Love!

*Prince Jesse Has All The Fairies Locked Up As Lukas Was Afraid Of The Dark, When Lukas Sighs In Relief, He Accidentally Farted On The Pool of Mud, Lukas Was Embarrassed At First But Then Prince Jesse Started Doing It Too, They Both Started Farting Together, They Both Laugh At It, The Fairies Cough Up Because They Were Farting In The Room*

Accidentally In Love, Accidentally In Love, I'm In Love I'm In Love I'm In Love, Accidentally In Love, I'm In Love, I'm In Love

*Lukas And Prince Jesse Then Kissed At The Moonlight, Then Suddenly They Stopped Kissing Once They Were Home At Lukas's Swamp*

Lukas and Prince Jesse: *Sighs*

Lukas: It's So Good To Be Home.

*When Lukas And Prince Jesse Walk Pass The Sigh, The Sigh Was Updated From "WARNING: Human Doing Ogre Stuff" With The Picture Of Only Lukas Had Changed To "WARNING: Humans Doing Ogre Stuff" With a Picture of Lukas With Prince Jesse Added To It*

Part 2 Ended.

Cast So Far:

Amy Rose (Sonic Boom) as Prince Charming

Vanellope Von Schweetz as Big Bad Wolf

Wreck-It Ralph as Himself

Lukas as Shrek (Ogre)

M. Jesse as Princess Fiona (Ogre)