Serendipity

I drowned in the middle of the sea. Still alive, going deeper and deeper, just watching the sun.. fade. I closed my eyes and then everything turned into something unexpected.

I stood up and roamed my eyes around. Asking myself, "Where am I?"

I touched the colorful cozy blankets in the bed. The sunshine was warm in my face. The cool breeze coming from the wide window flee my hair. I stared at the beautiful scenery outside with awe, so peaceful and satisfying to see. I could hear the sound of chirping bird's, the wind whistling through the trees.

Realizing that, I'm here, again. The place that I always saw and remembered. I turned my gaze when someone suddenly opened the door. He walked towards me, expecting that he will be happy but..

"Serina, why are you here again?"he asked me while looking outside the window.

I sighed. "I came for you, I want to hear your voice, again. To see your face once more."I said.

He didn't replied, instead he took my right hand. I smiled at him. We are like this before, five years ago. I lived in a life full of darkness and sorrow, wanting to die, to finish my miserable and useless life. Until, he came and helped me. He gave me a chance.

"Hey, are you okay?"he asked me.

I glanced at him."Who are you?"

"I'm here to help."

For all those years that I have been suffering, he was there. He never left me, he showed me how to do things right. To face my fears, not lose hope and to conquer my problems. He never gave up on me.

"Do you remember that day, Cameron?" I asked him.

"What day?"he replied.

"The day you said that, I am your tomorrow." he looked at me.

"I will never forget that darling."

I let out a deep breath and watched the outrageous sunset. He took my left hand again, intertwining both of our hands tightly. It's like he's afraid that I might go, that I will leave him, but eventually..I was the one who lose him.

"Please don't leave, stay with me Serina."he almost whispered.

I shook my head."I can't stay in the past."

I immediately woke up. Tears suddenly fell from my eyes as I remembered what just happened. I covered my face with my hands. Stopped myself from crying, again and again and again.

A dream about him in my past, it happens every night. Those years are just amazing and wonderful. Fate find its way for us to be together even for a short period of time. It is really an unexpected occurrence. We found each other by pure serendipity.

A doctor who helped a sick lady, he changed her life and became his girl. But everything turned upside down when he left, he never returned. Until, one day..I saw him. Lying in that hospital bed and sleeping peacefully.

One thing is for sure, I know that he will never comeback.