Devil: Huuh...??

Juuzou: I'm the chef and you're the meat.

             and Juuzou dismembered all three of those demons, and their bodies were so terrible that no one wanted to look, at that moment a policeman saw and arrested Juuzou because he thought the other three demons were the "there that killer", "are you talking about me?" Juuzou was looking straight at the barrel of the gun, "get away or I will shoot you" the policeman was ready to pull the trigger, "do it, I want to try the feeling of brain splashing everywhere" the policeman was scared when he heard Juuzou say.

              "oh my god" the police, after taking Juuzou to the station, used the phone to call the demon hunting team, "if I'm right, you have to kneel and apologize to me" Juuzou ate all the candies above desk, "what did he do?" Uriel appeared from the door, "Uriel" Juuzou was delighted that Uriel had come, "yes he is a demon hunter, so can we go?".

policeman: oh my god

Juuzou: Kneel down.

Uriel: Juuzou let's go.

policeman: next time okay?

Juuzou: okay.

                     at that time, Juuzou kicked the policeman's legs and broke "that's punishment for the bad guy who promises", and stabbed the knife in the policeman's face "stop Juuzou, want to write some more compensation papers?", Uriel pulled Juuzou back.

                    the next morning, when Uriel had just entered the meeting room "good morning".

Uriel: What a good way to say good morning.

Juuzou: I'm the first to arrive.

Uriel: you look so sloppy.

Juuzou: huh, is there something wrong with my clothes, 1st place Uriel?

Uriel: button your shirt, where's your tie, wear ankle pants and don't snack in the boardroom, besides, what are those stitches?

Juuzou: it's called body stitch.

Uriel: what is it?

Juuzou: like this, pierce the skin once with a sterilized needle because you can use different colored threads so the result will be beautiful, this is a little dragon.

                after a while, the two received the task of closing the gates of hell "as long as I kill the owl, I will equal you as Uriel", "it's the son of Lucifer", "whose child?".

Juuzou: look.

                 Juuzou saw Lucifer and was about to rush in to finish it but was saved by the owl "leave this to me, queen", "thanks to you" Lucifer entered the portal.

Juuzou: hi owl, taking your head will be fun.

owl: so you are the demon of heaven?

              Juuzou rushed forward and cut off the owl's arms but the owl's healing power was very strong "this feeling?", "I'm starting to like you already" at that moment a blade had sprouted from the ground and stabbed into the owl's stomach, "die" the wound was too big, Juuzou came in front of the owl "what else to say, owl?".

owl: you're taller, Jeff.

Juuzou: Helltaker.

               Juuzou had banged his head against that wall repeatedly and kept pulling his brain out, "there are thousands of voices in my head, shut them up, get the hell out of my body" then his body Juuzou had created a layer of scales, "you all die" and had 4 tails that grew and swung everywhere, "just one bite, give me your meat" Juuzou bit into his hand of the owl and spontaneously vomited, "taste bad" Juuzou just vomited everything out.

owl: goodbye Jeff.

Uriel: rest up Juuzou.

                    and Uriel shot an electric current into Juuzou's brain and made him pass out "you're safe Juuzou", Uriel healed Juuzou "get some sleep Juuzou".

                     Juuzou wakes up in the hospital and next to it there is a bouquet of flowers with a plate of pancakes "get well soon Juuzou", "so mom is here" Juuzou picked up the bouquet and cried, but he didn't know it was the these gifts were all prepared by Uriel.