3

Zomboss turned back walking back to the zombies base. Superbrainz, Foot Soldier, All Star, and Imp, all watched as Zomboss walked in the base. Slightly stomping his feet.

As soon as Zomboss entered the base he went back into his lab, to continue working on his robot. All though, Zomboss wanted to build the robot he was a bit bothered in his mind about the picture. Zomboss thought to himself once again if him & dave could be friends, but Zomboss wouldn't allow himself to be friends with an enemy. It just felt wrong to him.
While Zomboss was thinking he stopped to build his robot for a second; he noticed that the robot was halfway finished so he continued working on it.

It had been two hours since Zomboss had been working on the robot. He just had finished building his robot. When it was finished Zomboss immediately got on the robot and tested it out. "It worked!" Zomboss cheered, as he got off the robot.

Zomboss pov:
I start noting everything down for a "secret" plan I have ahead of me. I am too excited to destroy the plants and use my robot, but what if the plan backfires? I will then need another plan incase that happens. . .

Zomboss starts noting his other plans nto his notepad. Once he finished he walks out of his lab with a evil smile on his face.