𝖈𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖔

。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

"I  enjoy sleeping like I enjoy the people I like"

。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

Rue was heading to the quidditch world cup with her friends.  Dorcas and Marlene decided to go on a date. And Fernanda's parents invited the kid to the game. The Potter had invited Rue but Rue said no after many glares she had received from Harry(which landed him in scolding from Lily).

"Let me enjoy my sleep" Roman was whining

"Get up we leave in 15," Liza said slapping straight across the face. Roman shut up "I'm up" and he rubbed his face. "Was that necessary"

"No would you want an angry wolf charging at you because you didn't wake up," said Fernanda putting on her converse.

"I'm not angry I just didn't sleep well I felt like something was poking my back," said Rue coming out of the restroom all changed except her shoes.

"I didn't sleep well either"

"As I've said before I enjoy sleep like I enjoy the people I like because-" said Rue got interrupted "-It's all at the moment" repeated Mrs.Gomez

"Are you ready we need to get going""Yes we are I just need to slip on my backpack," said, Roman checking his hair in the mirror which Mr. Gomez came and ruffeled it.

"Come on, big game today, you got your muggle money, your toothburshes, do you have everything lets go" he was jumping of joy lifted the aura in the room.

。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

"We are meeting the Diggory, Weasley,and Potter"said Mr.Gomez which made all the kids groan.

"Don't worry I'm not happy about it either I'm going to have to hear Amos gloating about his son more than he already does, also the Potter kid I can't forget what he did to Rue"

Omar Gomez was a dad figure to all the kids in the group. He protects them no matter what.

"WE WERE SO TINY HAPPY AND SHINNY PLAY TAG GETTING CHASED" singed the four kids

"And I shoud've not taken them to see heathers during the summer" said

"OUT OF MY GEEK" started Liza

"I DON'T WANT TROUBLE" went Roman

"YOU ARE GOING TO DIE AT THREE PM" sang Fernanda

"Don't you dare touch me get away pervert" sang the girls

"what did I ever do to them" sang Roman

。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

"And we are here"

"CEDDY MY BOY HOW ARE YOU AND CHO YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL AS EVER ALSO WHY ARE YOU WITH CEDRIC WHEN YOU CAN BE WITH ME-" " Or me" said Liza " no the obvious answer is me" Fernanda said hugging Cho.

Harry Potter who had a big crush on Cho Chang was glaring hard at Cedric and the so called coven group.

Ginny Weasley and Romilda Vane who Romilda had invited had been glarring at Moon coven and at Cho Ginny had been giggling at the group antics.

"Hello Uncle Siri" Rue waved

"I'm tired I want to sleep my bones hurt" said Rue and Remus nodded. Although she did have to change for the full moon her bones would hurt.

The port key felt like the air from her lungs were sucked out. Roman threw up conjuring a trash can. Hermione glarring at him for using magic outside of school.

"Roman we told you not to eat that much hotdogs while watching Heathers last night" exclaimed Fernanda

"Welcome to the quidditch World Cup" Mr. Weasley told the group with excitement written in his face.