𝕯𝖔𝖘

。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

The moon is a friendly welcome it

its does no harm

or at least not to us who are attached

。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

Rue Meadows woke more tired than ever. She woke up in a once too familiar room. Memories filled in.

"Rue wake up"

"Harry wait I'm tired"

"I told you to go to sleep"

"I know but the moon"

"I know why didn't the name you Luna"

"I don't know but my middle name is Celeste is baby blue the color of the sky when it's sunny and the sky is clear but it also means celestial or heavenly"

"Why do you like the moon"

"It feel like home I feel connected with it well with my biological parents"

"Oh"

"Yeah I don't know why I feel connected with my dad and mom"

To be exact. Thalia Mendez and Michael Nicholas met three days before the full moon. They were both blessed with a girl three days before the full moon. So Rue loved starring at the moon. She loved how everything shined over the moon. How she will sit at the astronomy tower starring at the moon. Or how she will watch the moon and talk under its light with him.

Rue stood up and fell. A thump was heard from downstairs,

Remus ran upstairs and saw the girl trying to get up.

"I'm fine Remmy"

"I'm r-really sleepy," she said yawning

"You didn't stay up watching the moon"

"No aunt Lils games me a dreamless sleep potion"

Each time she closed her all she saw was the man and blood.

"Oh okay"

"How are you doing the full moon is in a bit"

"I'm doing good"

"I'm really tired and hungry-" she paused the front door open it was strange the front door was far away not even Remus could hear it

"Someone just opened the front door"

"Really"

"I need to go ask Uncle Reggie for something"

"Rue be-"

She fell and face planted.

She groaned.

"I'm good"

Rue then ran downstairs.

"Uncle Reggie"

"Yes Rue"

"So I need to go buy books at the store and I need you to come with me"

"Rue I have books at home I can give you some"

"Do you have books on hybrids, the original family, grimoires, Candles, Sage, Map, Hanging Spindle, Crystals or  Six Candles, Salt/chalk Circle, Herbs  Violets, Myrrh, and Acacia, Water "

"No"

"That's what I thought"

"why do you need this"