𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

"𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖 𝑎𝑚' ."

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀

"Penelope" I heard a lady call out as I went into a section where they had blankets at. I was currently at Target and Kalani was also here but somewhere else inside the store.

"Penelope" I heard a little boy say and he sounded familiar. Turning around I seen the lady and her son causing me to think back.

OHHHHHH- shit I forgot I gave them a fake name.

"Hey, my bad but how are you" I said trying to be polite as the boy who goes by 'Antonio' or 'Grandbabi' hugged my leg.

I didn't know which name he went by I just heard her call him that.

"Hii" he said smiling making me smile back then look back at his mom. "He had noticed you and wanted to come say hey, but c'mon Antonio we gotta go" she said holding her hand out.

He shook his head declining it as he clinged onto me making me laugh.

"Can I stay with her....please" he begged poking his bottom lip out as he gave her puppy eyes she looked at him then at me sighing before grabbing his arm.

"Sorry he's -

"I'm not leaving" he said sitting on the floor holding onto my legs still but tightly.

Li' nigga I'm a stranger...

Ew no that sounds weird- I ain't fucking strange. "We gotta go Antonio, uncle waiting on us" she said as he shook his head and his lip quivered causing me to bend down to his level and softly take his arms from my legs.

"How about this, if your good for ya mama, we can have a day together and go wherever you want" I smiled as he wiped his tears looking to the side like he was thinking.

I rose an eyebrow waiting for an answer before he looked at me smirking with a nod making me laugh.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and I picked him up putting him on my right side. "Tell your mama you sorry" I whispered in his ear and he nodded.

"Sorry mama..." he trailed off "sorry for what" I mumbled to him.

"Sorry for being bad....again" he said and she smiled grabbing him from me. "Thank you" she said to me making me give her a small smile.

"Mama guess what" he said and she looked at him. "What" she asked him "she had said that if I be good then I can spend a day with her" he said and she looked at him before looking at me and I nodded.

"Alright that's fine with me" she said and he cheesed she handed me her phone so that I could put my number in "here is my number, if he's bad just text me and it's cancelled" I said putting on a challenge for grandbabi.

"Carmella" she asked looking at her phone causing me to mentally face palm my self. Damn keep forgetting I gave her a fake name, starting to regret it.