Chapter 1:Again

"Meal time!!"The man yelled walking all around, others went to the bars of thier cages to grab. A few nutrient boxes were thrown into my dirty small cage.

I ate those quietly.

 I used to think I could escape, but 4 years of failure. I am a werewolf with no wolf and I feel like nothing.

A few minutes later the human owner came. I sulked to the back of my small dirty cage.

"Today is some things lucky day!!"The evil man yelled.

"One of you will have a new master as of today."He gave that creepy smile that is etched into my brain.

Another man came in, he was wearing a coat and some combat boots and a plain black shirt and black shaggy hair, with brown eyes and a scar runing through his left eye.

"As you can see we have some great quailty slaves of all demons, beasts, you name it. Of all uses."He said devously.

He won't pick me he won't I tell myself. He walked over to the row of cages I was in. 

No way.

He glazed over all the cage inspecting them. He said in a silky smooth voice,"I want a cheap obient slave that is perferbly a werewolf like me."

"Yes of course."The owner said with a disgusting grin.

"What about this one?"He point at me.

No, no, no ,no.

"She's 18 and weak and easy to handle and realitvy cheap."He said.

"Let her out."He said.

The owner unlocked my cage, and I crawled out, I held back tears.

"Stand."

I got up attempting not to fall over, my legs were so cramped in there and I had not stood for a long time I was a bit shaiky.

I was a few feet shorter than him and I matained my eyes at his chest and submitted.

He slowly, left his hand to touch my face. A few tears I could not stop ran down my face.

He wiped the wirh his cold hands, and brought my eyes to his face, His cold emotionless face.

He stared at me for a few moments,and said what I dreaded,"I'll take this one."

No why?Why why why.

The owner smiled,"That will be..."

They began talking I zoned out.

Will he be a sadist like my last owner? Or will he be some other unspeakable evil.

I had trouble breathing, I can't deal with this.

They made the transaction, we went to the other room to give me a new slave crest on my arm. There was a painful sting as my left arm got burn again etching runes into to it for me to obey his every will.

"Done,"He said happily. That man, I want to slowly kill him.

My new owner grabbed my small skinny wrist . It hurt a lot but if I say anything he will do worse I know it.

We headed out of the market, with him practically dragging my pile of bones. My eyes burned at the sudden change off space from that cold dark place to a sunny forest. I tried remain calm, but I was scared really really scared.

He stood there emotionless and said,"We will shift and go to a human town to get you some proper clothes. I can't have anyone questions your looks."

My arm was burning as I didn't follow his comand, I smelled my own flesh burning off.

He growled,"Why aren't you shifting?"

I hadn't used my voice in a long time, my owners never let me unless they made me scream.

I tried to make words form with my mouth but failing to do so. The crest was about to burn my whole body, I panicking tried to keep speaking but came out with nothing.

He groaned,"Nevermind we walk, that stupid scammer."

My flesh stopped burning which was a relief but also I can't help my self from wondering, why didn't he use a car?

We walked into the lush green forest, it was beautiful but I couldn't enjoy it. I tried to find to right distance to walk from him to not anger him, but he seem to busy muttering to himself.

After what seemed like hours he found the human town. We got to a clothing store and went inside it. We went into the women's section and he said,"Pick out what you want then we'll leave."

I was suprised, why would he give me that much freedom? I am a slave, and he is leting me choose clothes?

I went and hesiantly grabbed a few shirts and pants to try on. A human women staff member came to assist me I think,"Do you some help ma'am?"

I shook my head hard, I really didn't want him to see me talking to anyone he might kill me.

"Are you okay?"She said softly she touch one of my shakey hands and looked at my entire body.I was wearing a torn shirt and pants and some of my scars were visable,"What happened?"

I was about to cry, I did not want him to kill this nice human. I tore off into a changing room before she could react, I quickly change my clothes and looked into the mirror there. I saw my self for the first time in years, I looked so weak and dissgusting. I choosed a cheap sweat shirt that would hide everything, but my face scars and big sweat pant also.

I saw a window in here, I almost got excited. It was too small to get through, but that won't be a problem. I know know I could get through the wall, I had praticed secretly in my cage ever since I found out about my abiltiy.

I had promised myself to keep me from getting to depressed, to try and escape at least once every time I get a new master.

I took a deep breath I hope please he wouldn't kill the human. I walked through the wall it felt cold, I almost shout in happyness but I know I still have a lot to do.

I ran. I ran as fast as my weak legs could carry me, to freedom. I ran untill I couldn't any more, out of breath as I walked deeper and deeper into the forest.

It was a few minutes of me finaly enjoying everything, of how I actually escaped. But I heard the most dreaded sound. A howel.

I bolted as fast as I could, runing. No no no no, please don't catch me my last owner gave me ever lastinf reminders to never try to escape again.

I heard paws ruinng in the distance with my werewolf hearing. I could out run him ever, even if he wasn't in wolf form. My only chance is to climb the trees and hid and pray he won't smell me.

I climb the nearest tree and hid in the branches please no. I heard him shift below and called out shouting,"Where are you little wolf?!?!" In a sadistic tone.

I waited a few minutes and I peered down there and I saw his cold brown eyes staring into mine, he was somehow fully clothed and he said"Found you."

Before I could reacte I felt the most painful burn on my wrists and I was flinged to the ground.

I coughed up blood, sprawling on the floor. I looked to my wrists, they were tied up with bright red like lava transparent chains. The pain was unimaginable but I need to escape. I need to run, this will be nothing compared to what I will felt later if I don't run. I tried to phase through the chains with all my power but couldn't. I was starting to black out.

I said my first words in years in a raspy voice,"No."

My eyes blured then I blacked out.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

So..... was that dark or what? :)