chapter 13

Now taehyung and jungkook are sitting in silence staring at their pcs..
Internally cursing at the park jimin for leaving them knowingly and going on a date with his beloved yoongi..
Well according to jimin..
Two people spend time with eachother gets close..gets close makes a bond..makes a bond gets in a relationship..see? Simple..
But not in here Susan..
They are sitting here in silence for an hour..
They are not even discussing professional things well taehyung wants to talk but seeing jungkook so into work doesn't say anything and jungkook that guy is actually doing his work innocently without staring at his boss aka taehyung.. really he really didn't stare 205 times at taehyung...
"Your really close with oneesan aren't you?" Asked jungkook wanting to start a decent conversation..
Taehyung internally thanked jungkook here...
"Yeah...we met at college... You know it was quite story to tell how we met.." taehyung said smiling a little...
Jungkook looked up interested in the sudden mention..eyes curious as a
Bunny..
"Hmm...we actually met in the library..I was taking a book and he was just standing staring at me.......

Taehyung was in the library taking some books of the Brontë sisters..
The boy has recently been obsessed with the Brontë sisters after reading pride and prejudice..when he felt some stares he narrowed his eyes to look and saw a boy staring at him...he felt a little uncomfortable...'why is he staring at me? Is something on my face? Wait did I get my periods? Oh wait im a boy
.....wait is he staring at my star wars t-shirt? I swear to greedo I'll kill him tha---
"Excuse me if your done picking books than can you move a bit...? Your standing here for a while..."
Ouk! God why do I have to be so embarrassing...
Taehyung quickly moved away...and gave him space...he saw him taking the book he wanted to read 'wuthering heights' and whined I internally for spacing out all of a sudden...he was going away when was stopped by the same voice...he saw the book in his hand and looked at him confused..
"You wanted you read this book...I mean you just kept it there I thought you forgot to take" he said withdrawing his hands when taehyung took the book himself and said thank you... getting a nod..
He than looked at the boy seeing him wandering his eyes everywhere...he thought maybe he needed some help so asked him.."umm... excuse me do you need some help in finding the books.."
The other stared at him for a while before nodding..."soo..which book do you want ?" Taehyung said in his normal blank deep voice.." great Gatsby." He answered...
"Isn't it a tragedic romantic story?"
"Isn't wuthering heights a tragedic gothic story too." He said still looking forward finding the book... taehyung just hummed at this embarrassingly, he always had to pry on others didn't he...."so I never asked your name?" Said taehyung breaking the comfortable silence..
"Jeon jongsuk" "kim taehyung"
And that was the moment they both got a loyal and reliable friend which they both needed in their life...
"Wait so your telling me oneesan reads romantic stories?" Asked jungkook standing up and slammed his hands a little on the table dramatically.. making taehyung chuckle a little.." hyung told me you liked to read books too? What type of books do you read..?" Asked taehyung..jungkook chuckled nervously making taehyung raise his eyebrows..
"What?" Blurted taehyung..
"I mean i read books but only fictions..if I tried reading a normal book I'll leave it after reading 2 pages in maximum..however I actually kinda like books like the brief history of time and all..." Taehyung smiled at that..
"I heard you liked science the most at your school why didn't you chose that rather than fashion designing?" Taehyung interrogated genuinely interested because he heard jungkook was one of the best in his school in maths and science..jungkook chuckled at that...
"You know science in school and science in college have a vast difference.." taehyung chuckled at that nodding....".it's almost as if water and fire...the first year in my college I picked up science.. poorly passed than a friend of mine took me to a fashion show...my interest perked up in that.."
They both than again got busy in their work...it was night already..
They closed their laptops packing up...
Taehyung nervously looked at jungkook...wanting to ask something..
"Bye Mr Kim see you tomorrow" jungkook said and bowed,opening the door to leave but stopped when taehyung called him..
"Hey jungkook..." He looked at taehyung.."yes mr kim?"
"You know most of the meetings are done... I know deadline is close but you know rest is important too.."rambled taehyung..
Jungkook looked at him blankly but nodded indicating taehyung to say what he actually wanted to say...
"So...umm.. there's a very nice book cafe would you like to go their with me?".............

What do you think? A date? In a book cafe? Sharp move taehyung 😏
Ouk! I forgot to greet you guys..
Hey honeybees 👋 bye^^

Baby I'm not even suprised it was expected 💁💁💁💁♨️♨️