Feral Boys call (George)

>REQUEST<

song of the day: horns - bryce fox

WARNINGS:
- smut obviously
- SLIGHTLY public
- there IS consent (George nods at some point in this.. that means consent in this)

this is a long ass chapter...
enjoy! :)

"Sapnap's being a dickhead today," I grumble into my boyfriends neck, cuddling in closer. He rubs my back in a circular motion, placing soft kisses on my forehead.

"Isn't he always," George whispers to me, laughing softly. I giggle and nod in reply.

"I guess so," I smile, leaning back, looking at his gorgeous features. From his jawline, to his fluffy hair to his beautiful brown eyes. He's perfect. I pull him in for a kiss, teasingly slow. He closes the gap impatiently, tilting his head slightly. I smirk as his tongue licks my lower lip, trying to find a way in. Suddenly he leans back, resting his head against the back of the gaming chair, looking up at me slightly.

"Sapnap's not the only one being a brat today is he?" George murmurs as I start rocking my hips, starting the friction slowly. He grips onto them, pushing me down more onto his now prominent buldge. George groans, leaning his head further back into the gaming chair. "You're such a tease.."

Just then something flashes onto the screen of the computer, catching his attention.

"Fuck, I forgot I had a meeting with the boys," he says quickly, pulling my top half closer against his chest, putting his headphones on. He pulls us close to the desk, typing a reply to Dream. He moves a piece hair out of his face, a frustrated look on his face. I frown, knowing he wouldn't be able to concentrate with his hard on.

"Look babe," I say, turning myself around in his lap, taking his headphones from him. "I'll take your place in the meeting for a while and you can sort yourself out, got it? Also, stop calling them the 'boys.' They're the 'Feral Boys' and you know it," I smirk as he slaps me gently on the ass, nodding. I join the discord call, immediately hearing people arguing.

"LANGUAGE LIKE THAT IS NOT PERMITTED IN THIS CALL!" Bad screams with a laughing Karl in the background.

"FUCK YOU SAPNAP!" Dream yells. I see Sapnap leave the call, then rejoin shortly after.

"Hey feral bitches," I say, making them quieter for a moment. I smirk as I feel George pulling his dick out of his sweats behind me, leaning back further into his chair as I shuffle forward slightly, giving him more room.

"Hello woman," a voice says through the headset.

I freeze in my place. That voice is not usually heard within this group.

"Tommy?" I ask, quite genuinely shocked. "Why are you here?"

"Wow," he replies. "All women love are supposed to love me."

"Okay well, I love you Tommy but on a platonic level alright?" I laugh. The boys on the call continue to chat while I turn around to a very scarring, but very hot sight.

George sits behind me, eyes half lidded, head tilted back, his lower lip between his teeth, his hand slowly moving up and down his cock. I see his chest rising and falling rapidly, his face scrunching up as he tries not to make any lewd noises.

"Fuck," I whisper.

"Y/N? You good?" Karl asks me, making me turn back around to face the monitor.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, just spilled some water," I lie. I smirk as I reach a hand behind me, moving it backwards slowly until I feel George's hand moving up and down at a quicker pace. I hit his hand away, taking it's place. I feel him starting to gently bucking his hips up just as Bad begins to talk.

"Alright so now that everyone's here, minus George, we can discuss our video ideas. As you know we've been brainstorming the past few days an.."

I zone out as George's movements become more and more desperate.

"Fuck this," he whispers, standing up, forcing me to stand up too. He pushes the chair backwards with his foot before hastily pulling my pants and shorts down. I quickly mute the mic before his hand grips my wrist. "No. You can't mute the mic or I'll punish you later. This meeting is important, please do this for me."

"If it's so important then why can't you just go on the call now and get off later?"

"Y/N- just do this," he pauses and holds both my hands behind my back with one hand, using his other to move a headphone away from my ear, "or you'll be punished. Got it?" he whispers in my ear. I nod quickly, silently rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you horny child, now hurry up or you'll be at this all night."

"Wanna fucking bet," he says, letting the headphone snap back onto my ear. I unmute, trying to take in every word they're saying.

I lean over the desk, putting a hand over my mouth. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see George waving a hoodie frantically towards me, signalling for me to take it.

'Fine,' I mouth, taking the hoodie and sticking it in my mouth. I look back to the screen, feeling George rub himself against my ass, teasing us both. Soon he pushes in slowly, putting both hands on top of mine on the desk, his body directly against mine. I bite down hard on the hoodie, moving my hips around.

As I nod, he starts thrusting slowly in and out, his fingers gripping tightly my hands, his head on my shoulder. I'm certain he can hear what they're saying on the call... at least that makes one of us.

As he speeds up I lean my head back, the hoodie falling out of my mouth as my panting becomes more noticeable.

"Y/N are you okay? You sound like you're running a marathon," Quackity says, laughing.

I wave my hand back to George, telling him to slow. He does so, standing up straight again, gripping my hips.

"Yeah I'm fine," I reply, trying to play it off, "it's just, when I spilled the water I needed something to clean it up and I didn't want to use the good towels since the others are being washed... it's a whole thing it doesn't matter."

"Ah ok, I thought George was railing you or something," Sapnap says, laughing. I can literally hear his smirk.

"Nah he would never have the balls to do that-" suddenly I cover my mouth with my hand again as George slams in faster. He pulls on my hair with one hand, his other still tightly grasping my hip.

I feel my legs start to tremble beneath me, his thrusts beginning to falter. I shakily hit the mute button, hearing the boys on the call worrying about my absence once more.

"George~ please~" I moan out, moving my hips back to meet his.

"Hold on for another- ah~" his voice trails off as he pulls my body up, directly against his once more, his grunts beside my head. I let out a loud moan as the knot in my stomach began to unravel.

"George I-"

"YeaH-" his voice turns into a squeal as I feel his cum coating my walls.

He continues to thrust us slowly through our highs, pulling out once we've managed to regain our conscious thoughts. He pulls my pants up again and fixes himself before pulling me back into his lap on his chair.

He takes the headphones from my wrecked self, putting them on his head and unmuting.

"Hey guys," he says quickly, trying not to sound out of breath. "What did I miss?"

1257 words

leave any requests on request page or dm me:)