Who's begging who now? (Dream)

this was a request:).
sub dream x dom reader
no warnings um this is pretty standard smut tbh

*proof read but not very well bc it's 1am and I'm tired asf*

****

"Babe I'm bored~" I whine, nudging Clay's arm. "B-"

"Y/N I love you and all but I am literally mid speedrun right now," he says quickly, sounding somewhat angry.

"Clay, you've barely spoken to me at all the past few days. Come on babe," I say, tugging at his green hoodie.

Suddenly I become impatient, picking up his mask from his desk and whacking him across the face with it. He turns to face me, looking very mad.

"What the fuck?" he yells at me, throwing his headphones off. I hear George and Sapnap screaming through them.

"You were ignoring me bitch boy," I mumble, crossing my arms.

"I was literally beating my record you fucking-" he takes a deep breath. "Y'know what fine. You want my attention. You can have it." He starts kissing my neck.

"Ah fuck you," I say, pushing him back further into his seat. He stares at me with wide eyes as I pull my top off over my head, sitting down on his lap.

I pick up his headset, putting it on, hearing George and Sapnap's screams once more. They sound horrified. "What's up bitches?" I smirk, grinding down lightly on Clay. He lets out quiet groans.

"Oh hey y/n," they both say quietly.

"What are you doing to Dream?" Sapnap asks. I can literally hear his smirk. I unzip Clays trousers, pulling his dick out of his boxers, starting to slowly stroke him.

"You can probably already guess," I say as Clay lets out an audible breathy moan.

"Ah um-" George stutters. Sapnap simply laughs at the whole situation.

"You guys should leave the call," I say, tossing the headphones back onto the desk. "Are you ready Clay? You're alright with this?" I ask while removing my shorts and underwear.

He only replies with a moan.

"I'll take that as a yes." I line him up with myself, rubbing him against me, teasing both of us. He rolls his hips upwards slightly.

"You're eager aren't you?" I say breathily, "look who's begging who now."

"Come on y/n, no teasing," Clay moans louder. I stare at him dead in the eyes, watching his face scrunch up slightly. I shrug and lower myself onto him, low groans escaping both of us.

"Ah~ you feel- so.. good..." he moans out. I nod.

"I know," I smirk, rolling my hips on him. He throws his head back, his light brown hair bouncing slightly as his head hits his chair.

I start bouncing, burying my face in the crook of his neck. I suck on it, making his eyes roll back in his head as he starts fully thrusting upwards.

"Please more~" he whines, thrusting faster. I comply and bounce in time with his thrusts, starting to feel a pool of pleasure in the pit of my stomach.

"Babe I'm so close," Clay moans.

"Last a little longer baby," I whisper, giving him a quick kiss on the nose.

Once he hits my g spot, I yelp, repeatedly.

As I start feeling myself getting closer I cup Clay's face, kissing him deeply. I feel his cock twitch inside of me, pushing me over the edge.

Our bodies tremble together as we pull away from the kiss, tightly hugging each other through our highs, our movements slowing to a stop.

"Okay I'm sorry I ignored you," he says, out of breath.

"Good," I pause, taking a deep breath, "you should be."

As we sit in silence for a moment I hear something coming from the headphones. More screaming...

I pick them up, holding them between Clay and I. We laugh lightly as we hear who it is.

"Did I forget to tell you that he was on call?" Dream laughs. I nod in reply, giggling as I hear that one word being repeated over and over again.

"LANGUAGE!!"

****

642 words

my first time writing dream x reader smut... fascinating.
I wrote it in small paragraphs because I feel like in oneshot/smutshot books it feels very overwhelming sometimes reading huge chunks of writing (from a readers persepective), which is why in the main story I like to keep it plain and simple. In the a/n I really just ramble because I've no idea if anyone will read this=).
Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this!

Please leave any requests in the comments<3

alright byeee!