Chapter # 8 - Game starts...

Shiv POv:
I can't forget this evening. Thinking about the things happened there I suddenly looked Ashwin. He was already looking at me in the front mirror. Nisha smiled and teased us ' roaduh munadi eruku Mr. Ashwin'.
My cheeks became red. For sudden I heard a song playing and that was. Sirikaadhey from Remo. Ohhhh... I said and smiled at him.

Then nisha shooted up and said ' Ashwin you know something, Shiv sang this song in our college culturals for you only and also the full day she was roaming behind... '. I didn't leave her to say everything I stopped her. Ashwin asked what's the matter she was about to say. I distracted them in another topic because it was so embarrassing to say Ashwin everything that crazily I had done for him. What he'll think about me uff. Nala vela I stopped Nisha. Then we arrived to our home. Ashwin and my parents are staying in a hotel beside as they are gonna arrange for our engagement. And also our house is too small. I handed her over my bag to Nisha. She terribly made her vision on me. I gave my as usual pavam reaction towards her. She went inside saying 'nadathuga nadathuga'.
I said thank yoewwwww diii and turned towards ashwiney. He was already starring at me. That was a different feel I don't know how to express.

Again I clarified my doubt towards him that whether everything happening now is true or not?. He asked "what else I have to do to confirm that I love you?. Shall shout towards the World that I love you or else.... "

I stopped him and said that I just asked him and I knew that he'll be taking care of me always. And also I promised him that I'll always make him happy. He came near to my ears as like as a theif cat which slowly comes to the milk and in husky voice he whispered " I'll will be there for you till my last breathe". I don't know why unknowingly my eyes got wet.
Suddenly his phone rang. I was really amazed that he kept sirikadhe song's bgm has his ringtone. Awe I felt like I'm flying in the air. It seems to be my in laws in call. Eeee. Ashwin said that he has to go . Our parents were calling him as there was a small issue in checking into the hotel. With pathatic face I asked whether I have to come along with him as I thought he cannot handle alone. He convinced me that it was just a small issue and he can handle it. He gave a warm hug and returned towards the hotel.
...
...
...

(There Sam questioning towards Pugazh)...

Sam: Nee dha fake marriage invitation print paniruka. Shivaangi ta ashwin dha unaku kuduthadha soliruka ne. Ashwin kum idhukum samandhame ella. Correct ah?

Pugazh: Wha... What da? Edhume puriyaramari solamatiya?

Sam: Solren....

December 26;

Sam: Definitely I'll help you Ashwin.
I have one doubt ashwin
Nee shiv kaaga un friend ah nadika vechadha sonala.?

Ashwin: Ahma..

Sam: But pugazhku unga invitation la kuduthurukeegalae. Adhu epdi.

Ashwin: Invitation ah ena solre?

Sam: Ena ashwin edhume theriyadha mari eruka? Un marriage invitation pugazh kita ne dhana kuduthuruka. Un close friends ku matum kuduthadha soniyamae.

Ashwin: Hahhaa. Pugazh edhachu vilaiyatuku panirupan Sam. I didn't do anything like that. Avlo la naan yosikla Sam.

Sam: Apo pugazh edhukaga....

Ashwin : Na vena call pani ketu paakata.

Sam: Ella Ashwin vandam. Innu two days la we have a very big music competition finale. So, ipo vandam. Competition mudiyatu naane ketu solrene.

Ashwin : Okay Sam.

Sam: If Shiv asks something about this...

Ashwin : Definitely she'll.
I'll manage sam no worries. I'll manipulate and say something to her.
Let's ask about this to pugazh once the competition ends.

Sam: Ashwin thank you so much.
Pugazh yen fake invitation print pananu enku therila.

Ashwin: You just see Sam, machan kandipa vilaiyatuku dha panirupan.

Sam: Ok ashwin. I'll text you the venue of the competition.

Ashwin : Ok da.

Unta idha pathy kekren nu ashwin sonan. Naan dha, modhala competition mudiyatu naane pugazh ta ketu solre ashwin nu soli vechen.

Una kaapatha dha ashwin blamed himself towards shiv. Avan shiv kaaga dha invitation print panan nu una kaapatha poi solirukan.
Why pugazh? Neeyen oru fake invitation print pani shiv kita kaatanu... Unamaiya othuko. What will sivaangi think about you if she comes to know about it?

Pugazh : Yes da. I'll confess everything. Its my mistake only. I only printed a fake marriage invitation to fool Sivaagi.

Sam: Don't say that you did this just for kidding us. I know, you knowingly did this for some purpose. Why da? I know you'll only do good things to sivaangi. But I'm damn confused why you have done this disgusting thing.

Pugazh : Stop Sam. I had confessed right. Naandha panen. When you are going to confess everything?

Sam: Enada olaritu eruka. Are you trying to distract me?
No chance I'm not gonna leave this Pugazhe.

Pugazh: Sam.... I did everything for you only Sam.

Sam: What? For me? What are you blabbering about?

Pugazh: Entaiyu marachirlam nu ninachutala? Neeyu othuko. Un manasu kulaiye vechu ena panapore.?

Sam: What are you talking about pugazh?

Pugazh : I too know everything Sam.

Sam: What you know?

Pugazh: I know....
I know that... that you love sivaangi...

- to be continued...

Have a great day.

Love and wishes,
PS.