17.

I think having Angel under our roof will be like having a younger sister. She's becoming very fond of me so quick and I'm loving it although it's sometimes surprising.
___________________________________

____________J A D E 📍Atlanta Home____________________________________

____________
J A D E
📍Atlanta Home
____________________________________

I was laying in bed, patiently waiting on Khalil to arrive. I didn't want to go to sleep until he made it. Flipping through pages of a clothing magazine, the door opened and Khalil walked in.

I smiled widely. I sat up as he sat down, coming out of his jacket. I took it from him and sat it on the chair before straddling his lap.

He wrapped his arms around me, burying his face into my chest. "You know I'm upset with you right?"

I rolled my eyes at the fact that he was still upset about me going to the mall without him. Standing to my feet, I was getting ready to walk away until he yanked me by my arm.

He pulled me to him before wrapping his hand around my neck and throwing me to the bed, pecking my lips.

I blushed into the kisses I was receiving. Pushing him I sat up. He began to undress as he went inside the bathroom to shower.

"So what happened tonight?" I said from the bedroom, hearing the shower run.

"Michael is working for the feds."

My eyes had widen, "What? Are you serious? Khalil what if he voice recorded us or something?"

"I'm not worried. He think he knows something about shipments but all his ass was getting was flour. Besides, when he asked for a shipment, we didn't say what all we had like coke and shit. So I gave him something other then what he was actually looking for."

Shaking my head at him, I then relaxed from my tense ways. I closed the door leaving him to his privacy and climbed into bed. I got under the covers and fell right asleep.

____________________________________
1:57 PM
📍Mian Headquarters

I was sucking on a lollipop as Khalil talked to one of his guys. I was spinning in his chair, tuning them and their conversation out.

I'd been up here all day waiting for a call back from Izzy and Layla. Ryan's lady filled us up on some information about him but in my opinion, it's still not enough for us to put our hands on him.

One thing I can say is Ryan is smart. He doesn't go into detail about his organization nor says or tells hardly anybody about it.