Ch.7 My Grand Prize (Final Chapter)

■Kenma's POV■

I park my car and head to my apartment unit right away. I enter my pass lock and walk inside.

A sweet smell spreads through the hallway. I walk closer to where the scent coming and ended up seeing a nice sight.

Y/N is in the kitchen, gracefully moving as she moves the pan to the counter. Then when our eyes met. My heart warmed as she beams a beautiful smile.

Y/N: welcome home... Kenma

My real home....

Kenma: I'm home... what are you making?

Y/N: apple pie...

It's been two months since Y/N came back and live with me again.

I walk closer and stand behind her. I sneak my arms from her waist and rest my hands on her stomach, pulling her back to me so her back pressed to my body.

Y/N: Kenma? What is it? You're tired, aren't you? Want a warm bath?

I lean in and put my head on her shoulder, inhaling the fresh lavender fragrance from her hair.

Kenma: yes... there are so many things to do today...

I can feel a soft hand gently stroke my hair, rubbing my head.

Y/N: good work today Kenma...

How a simple word from her could lessen the fatigue in my body?

Y/N takes my hands from her stomach and then turns around.

Y/N: let's eat Kenma... it's Kenma's favorite...

Y/N lifts the delicious looking pie in front of her, and I nod my head. I follow her to the dining table.

I don't want to lose her again...

I'll be a better man for her...

I want more than what we have now...

Y/N's POV■

I cut a slice and put it on Kenma's plate as he sits across from me. I watch as Kenma takes a bite and happily munching the pie. His eyes meet mine

He looks like a cat

He looks like a cat...

We finish eating and wash the dishes together.

Y/N: Kenma... you don't have to help... you're tired, right?

Kenma: let me...

Kenma, he's been giving me A lot of attention since our last dispute. I'm totally happy to have him giving me so much attention, but I want Kenma to rest too. I don't want him to tire himself up.

Just then.

Kenma: Y/N... let's sit on the balcony...

Y/N: balcony?