Ch.1 You Lost

■Y/N's POV■

I'm sitting on the sofa in this empty living room. I keep on glancing at the door, waiting for my boyfriend to come home.

We've been distant in the last few months. Kenma, he's really busy with works and after works, he would rather spend the rest of the day in his workspace or playing games.

I know Kenma is tired and stressed, that's why I never pester him to spare some time for me. But, I miss him, and today I want us to at least eat dinner together.

I made apple pie for us, knowing that it's Kenma's favorite.

The password is being put and the door opens. I see a tired Kenma walks into our hallway.

 I see a tired Kenma walks into our hallway

Y/N: welcome home Kenma

Kenma: Hmm...

Kenma places his bag on the sofa and takes off his jacket and puts it in the laundry basket.

Y/N: Kenma I-

Kenma: I wanna take a shower...

With that Kenma walks into the shower.

Y/N: O-Okay...

I wait until I see Kenma walks out of the bathroom with his damp hair. Kenma walks straight to his workspace. I approach him and gently grab his hand.

Y/N: Kenma... um... let's eat dinner...

Kenma: I'm busy Y/N... I have something that I need to finish...

Y/N: um but... I made you apple p-

Kenma: DID I ASK FOR IT?

Kenma turns around and sees me with anger in his eyes. I let go of my hand on his and take a step back. Kenma brings a hand to press a point on his temple and grunts

Kenma: I'm busy and tired and I'm pretty stressed up with work, so you... please don't distract me just because you want some attention... you're a bother...

With that Kenma walks inside his workspace and shuts the door. I feel my chest tightened and my heart clenches painfully.

My eyes are getting hot as I look down, droplets are falling to the floor.

I'm... crying...

My heart is aching, I just miss him so much, I didn't mean to bother him.

Am I... does Kenma really think of me as a bother? If so...

If Kenma thinks that I'm just a bother to him, then, I will stop bothering him.

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N walks to her room and opens her closet. She pulls out a suitcase from under the bed and puts the clothes in it. Y/N was hurt by Kenma's earlier words.