Y/N: ry...

Kenma stares at the girl

Y/N: I'm so sorry... the kitten.... he didn't make it... (sobs)

Kenma trying to understand what she meant and finally remembers about the kitten from yesterday. Kenma hears a weak kitten's voice and found that sick kitten. He wants to take him to the vet after practice so Kenma puts the box away from the rain and puts an umbrella on it to prevent water too.

Kenma: um... so you're the one who left the message?

Y/N nods her head.

The two stay since until Kenma says something.

Kenma: he... he must be happy to be taken to the vet... so you don't need to feel bad... when I found him he's already weak... but I didn't take him to the vet right away and want to wait after practice... you... did great...

Y/N stares at the boy in front of him. Kenma isn't tall or well built, he's not extremely handsome or stands out but, he attracted her. For the first time, the girl that everyone adores likes a boy.

And eventually, Y/N starts coming to watch Kenma's practice and games. Kuroo and the other start teasing the two shy teenagers.

Kenma likes how Y/N never pesters him about anything and he became comfortable around her

Right before they graduate from Nekoma, Y/N confessed her feelings and Kenma definitely can't reject her because he too has fallen in love with her.

~Ends of flashback~

■Kenma's POV■

Where are you Y/N?

I stare at her face on my phone. How I feel like an idiot for hurting her like that.

"Y/N: Kenma"

Kenma: where are you Y/N... please... I need to see you...

Just then my phone rings. It's from Kuroo.

Kenma: oi Kuroo...

Kuroo: Kenma... have you found Y/N chan?

Kenma: no...

Kuroo: Kenma, I met Lev earlier... he said Alisa nee saw Y/N yesterday at the station... do you have any idea where she might go to?

The station..

Suddenly an idea came to my mind.

Kenma: Kuroo... thank you... I think I know where to look for her.

Kuroo: no problem buddy...

I hang the phone and look at my screen again.

Kenma: why didn't I think about it? You're there aren't you?

I know where she might be at...

Should have thought about it sooner..

Seems like I need to take a day off tomorrow...

I'll go there tomorrow...

■Y/N's POV■

I put my clothes inside my dresser and close it. I walk to the bed and something caught my eyes. On the wall, there are some photos from where I'm still studying at Nekoma.

A photo of me with the volleyball team, my classmates, my friends, and Kenma. I walk closer and look at the photo of Kenma and me.

Just then the door to my room is open. I look back to see my mother smiles at me.

Y/N's mom: you miss him already don't you?

I look away, don't know how to answer that. Mother knows if I lie so I just look away. I can hear mother sighs and she walks to me and grab my hand.

I look up at her and she smiles at me.

Y/N's mom: come on... let's eat together... it's been a while since you came here... your father has returned from work... he'll be glad to see his daughter...

Y/N: yes...

I walk down to the living room where my parents and grandparents are here.

Y/N's dad: Y/N? You're here sweetie? Why don't you tell me?

Y/N: dad... nothing... I just want to come here and see you all...

Just then I can feel that my father is standing in front of me.

Y/N's dad: Y/N... don't lie to me... I can tell when my daughter has something on her mind... you're fighting with pudding boy, aren't you?

My breath hitches, that's how dad calls Kenma. Dad stares at me and I look down.

Y/N's mom: dear, don't pester her like that... she's just arrived here in Miyagi, she must be tired... she hasn't even eaten...

Father sigh and he pulls me in for a hug.

Y/N's dad: sorry sweetie... I just can tell that you're here because you fight with him... if not... you would rather choose to call me... you never want to leave that pudding boy alone...

Father pulls me to the dining table and I eat together with my parents and grandparents. My parents moved here two years ago right after Kenma asked me to live with him.

This is my father's parent's house. I rarely visit here just like what my father said because it's pretty far from Tokyo.

What Kenma's doing right now?

Y/N's dad: Y/N...

I look up and sees my parents stare at me.

Y/N's mom: thinking about Kenma?

Yes...

Why am I still thinking about him? Kenma, he's alright even if I'm not around because I will just bother him if I'm there.

Y/N: mom... dad... grandpa... grandma... can I... live here with you guys?

Y/N's dad: of course you can...

Y/N's grandma: we will be happy to have our pretty daughter around...

But then I feel a hand on my back.

Y/N's mom: we will be happy to have you here... but... do you really want to live here with us? You... haven't talk things out with Kenma aren't you?

Mom's right, I haven't talk things out with Kenma. But, wouldn't care right?

I always care about him...

But I... never know...

Whether he cares about e as well...

Or not...