Is that a....bird

Start from the beginning

I turned my head to Killian and Dominic who were busy with their phones, doing who knows what whilst sipping on their black coffees. Gross.

"Do you guys hear that?"

We all snapped our heads towards Flynn who was slightly tilting his head.

"You're probably just hearing things, I told you not to eat the berries from the bushes." Blake sighed out, shaking his head.

"I'm not hearing things you bleached asshole, just listen." Flynn snapped back.

We were silent for a moment, Blake was about to say something before Killian beat him to it.

"He's right, I hear it too." He said as he looked at Dominic.

"I think it's coming from outside." I stated as I also heard a strange noise.

Flynn was the first to dash outside with all of us hot on his heels.

We were all in the backyard looking around to see what the hell that noice was.

"Is that a...bird?" Flynn asked looking up to the sky.

I snapped my head up to where he was looking. I blocked the sun with my hand and squinted my eyes.

"I think that's a plane?" Blake stated unsurely as he looked at the object in the sky.

"What's that dot? It looks like it's coming closer towards us." Killian asked.

"Wait, is it just me or is it getting kinda bigger?" I asked as the dot was coming closer and closer.

"Hold on, I think that's a person!" Killian exclaimed.

As he said that, a neon orange parachute was released from behind the dot, but it was still coming towards us at a high speed.

"Doesn't that person look a little familiar?" Dominic asked but before I could look closer at the figure, they yelled something out.

"What are they saying?" I asked when all I could hear was gibberish.

"I think they're saying 'Let's get takeaway'. They must be hungry." Flynn stated with his ear pointing up to the sky as his hands cupped around it.

"Get out of the way!" The figure yelled and this time we all could make it out.

"Get out of the way you idiots!" The person yelled again as they were coming dangerously close to us.

"Guys, I think we should actually get out of the way." I said as I started backing up to the wall.

But I was too late because by the time I backed away the person was already in our yard.

We all dropped down to the ground and covered our heads as the person flew over us and landed on the grass.

The parachute covered the person and Killian was about to help them but stopped when they started talking.

"That was fucking AWESOME! But I am never doing that shit again. Ugh I don't even know if I wanna puke or not. It must be cool to be a skydiving instructer. Man, Ray is lucky." They rambled as they unbuckled their parachute and stood up.

Their voice was familiar, too familiar.

"LOENESSA?!" We all exclaimed at the same time as she took off her helmet and goggles.

"Hey guys, missed me?" She asked jokingly with her arms spread open.

We were all silent for a while and I could see her arms starting to get tired.

Blake was the first to snap out of his shock and scrambled up from the ground. He tackled her into a hug and I was surprised she was still standing with the force he used.

"Yeah, yeah I missed you too Bleach, no need to suffocate me." She laughed and hugged him back.

Soon everyone was in the group hug except for Dominic and Leo noticed.

She broke away from the hug and walked towards Dominic who's hands were hanging by his side.

"I hope you missed me grande fratello ( big brother) because I sure did." She stated as she once again opened her arms.

Dominic looked at her for a while. Just staring at her, reasuring himself that she was actually standing in front of him.

He suddenly gave her a bone crushing hug sighing in what looked like relief as he did.

She laughed and rubbed his back.

Their moment lasted a long time before she took a step back. She put one hand on her hip and the other pointed at Dominic.

"You and me are gonna have a nice chat in your office, so be prepared Nicky." She stated and he stiffened. He nodded, she then turned and walked towards the house.

"But first I'm gonna go eat some ice cream, watch Shrek and then take a nap, whoever wants to join, is welcome." She said and the twins ran after her.

I laughed as I saw Killian pick up his pace and followed behind them.

It's good to have her back but I knew that whatever's happening to our family...

Is not over.

🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈

I would like to go skydiving. Who's going with me🛩️

 Who's going with me🛩️

Cheers🥂