"Who did you go with Zoi?" asked Anthony.

"Some random bloke from Beauxbaton," Zoia shrugged.

"Random attractive bloke from Beauxbaton," Monica corrected her and winked at her.

"How about you?" asked Zoia to her boyfriend.

"Katie Bell," Anthony answered.

"What? Our chaser?" Ginny and Dean widened their eyes.

"Who else?" Anthony replied. "How about you, Monica? Who was your date?"

"Random bloke from Durmstrang," Monica shrugged.

"Random attractive bloke from Durmstrang you mean?" Zoia raised her eyebrows at her best friend.

The rest of their time at Three Broomsticks was full of laughter and kisses. However the whole time she was there, she could feel a pair of eyes staring at her though everytime she looked around she couldn't find those pair of eyes.

Afterwards they all decided to call it a day and went back to the castle.

"I had a great time today, how about you?" asked Anthony as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I did, very much," she kissed his jaw line.

"We should do that more often, but I'd also love to have our own date as well — you know, just the two of us," he said.

"Don't worry. Next hogsmeade trip will be just us," she winked at him.

They were walking back to their common room, until they stumbled upon Harry and Ron who just came back from the kitchen.

"Harry? Ron?" she frowned at the sight of them.

"Oh hey Zo," said Harry sheepishly while Ron waved his hand awkwardly.

Harry felt his heart shrunk at the placement of Anthony's arm but brushed it aside right away.

"What were you doing?" asked Zoia.

"Eating," Ron shrugged. "Bloody Lav kept eating my face, I couldn't eat real food."

Zoia and Anthony laughed at Ron's statement.

"Oh er- Zo, I bought you some chocolate wands," Harry then handed her three boxes of chocolate wands from his bag. He knows how much Zoia likes anything chocolate, sometimes she reminds him a lot of Remus.

"Wow, thanks Har! It ran out when I was there. More chocolates!" she beamed.

Zoia was completely ecstatic, however Anthony frowned at Harry and pulled Zoia closer to him. Harry didn't even notice Anthony's glare as he was too busy drooling over Zoia, however Ron raised his eyebrows at the sight.

"Well, Anthony and I have to go back to our common room. I'll see you both around. Again, thank you Harry," she smiled at the two Gryffindors.

When they entered the common room, the couple decided to sit down on the sofa. Zoia rested her head on his shoulder as she was studying the chocolate wand box Harry got her. Meanwhile Anthony wrapped her closer to her by wrapping his hand around her shoulder.

"Why did Harry buy you those chocolate wands?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"Because he knows I like chocolate?" she answered, more like a question. "He always buys me stuff, it's not a big deal," she shrugged.

"Are you serious you both never dated?" he asked again.

"We never dated, Tony," she looked up to him. She could see he's already staring at her.

Anthony raised his eyebrows at her.

"Fine, we were like friends with benefits but that's it. We stopped hanging out when he got back together with Cho and just started talking again during summer," she explained.

"Did you — fancy him?" he asked hesitantly.

"I — did," she answered hesitantly and looked down.

"Do you still fancy him?"

"Of course not," she answered hastily and looked up to him again. "I'm dating you aren't I? I fancy you and you only, Tony." She then traced her fingers on his jawline.

"How about you and Katie Bell?" she finally asked him the question she's been wanting to ask since their date.

"We went to the yule ball and hooked up a couple of times," he answered. "I never properly dated anyone before you Zoi."

"Me too," she replied.

"Harry fancies you, doesn't he?" he nervously chuckled.

"Of course not," she frowned. "He doesn't fancy me a bit."

Anthony just chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose.

"I don't like him," he said. "And I don't trust him, especially with you."

"You don't want me to hang out with him?" she asked.

"I'm not going to tell you what to do with your life Zoia, it's your choice and I know he's kind of your friend," he sighed and traced her cheek with his other hand. "I trust you, you're my girlfriend."

Zoia just smiled and kissed him right away.

"He's my friend, nothing more Tony," she assured him.

"I know, love," he smiled at her and pinched her cheek.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

Just a reminder, Anthony is her boyfriend so obviously he will feel protective of her and jealous when other guys are getting close to her. Besides I think he handled the situation quite well. They're both such a Hufflepuff lol.

WELL ILY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!! <3