。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"We,"

"Look,"

"Amazing," said the three girls.

Zoia, Monica and Ginny then walked more like strutting the hall to their partners. The six of them wasted no time to go to the carriage for their trip to hogsmeade.

"You look amazing Zoi," Anthony wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her head as they were at the carriage.

"You as well Tony," she kissed his jawline.

As they left the carriage, the three couples went to Honeydukes right away. As usual, Zoia bought a bunch of sweets. Most importantly she bought a bunch of chocolates since it's her favorite.

"Let me pay for it," he got his wallet out.

"Don't worry I can pay for it," she said.

"No, it's alright really, I want to," he insisted.

"I know you're going to pay for our butterbeers later," said Zoia.

"Which I will."

"That's why I'm going to pay for my sweets," she said.

"How about this, we pay half and half. It's a win-win isn't it?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Fine," she huffed but smiled at him.

"I love our life," Ginny breathed and wrapped her arms around Monica and Zoia as they left Honeydukes.

"Look at our partners, bonding," said Monica and the three of them turned their heads around to see Padma, Anthony and Dean engaging in a conversation.

"Nice," Zoia beamed.

"Who would've thought, the three of us dating at the same time," said Ginny.

"I know right," Monica added. "And with all the unexpected people."

"It's for the better though," said Zoia.

"For the better," said Ginny and Monica at the same time.

As they entered Three Broomsticks, Zoia could smell the alluring smell of butterbeer right away. She breathed and smiled brightly.

"Excited aren't you," Tony poked the tip of her nose.

"Yup," she popped the P.

The three of them decided to sit together. Zoia, Monica and Ginny sat next to each other and across from their partners. From afar, Zoia could see the trio sitting together.

She caught Harry staring already, however before she could smile at him, he looked down right away, pretending as if he wasn't staring at her beforehand.

"Look at my pathetic brother," Ginny looked at her brother. "Where is his — yup, there she is."

Suddenly Zoia could see Lavender entered the pub and snatched Ron away from Hermione and Harry.

"Poor Ronniekins," Ginny laughed. "Look at his face. He is stuck and there's no way out. That's what happens when you're an idiot."

All of them laughed at Ginny's comment.

"Wait — Padma, you went to the Yule Ball with Ron didn't you?" asked Zoia.

"Yeah," Padma sighed. "Worst decision ever."

They laughed again at Padma's statement.

"I went with Neville, he was sweet — don't worry Dean, you're still the sweetest," Ginny then leaned across the table to kiss her boyfriend.