1

Harry and Marcel Styles were standing outside their new school looking up at the castle-like school. To say they were nervous was an understatement, but were used to moving around so they easily got over it.

“Alright, Marcel, you ready?” Harry asked his twin brother.

“Yeah, you?” Marcel asked his twin.

“I think so.”

“So, shall we?” Marcel asked.

“We shall.” Harry answered.

And with that, they headed into their new school.

“Alright, alright, alright, which one of you read the book?” The English teacher asked.

A girl raised her hand and said she did citing that the author was romantic. Louis, internally, laughed, thinking the girl was an idiot because that is so not true. He, of course, said the girl was wrong and stated his opinion, causing the teacher to roll his eyes, because only Louis would make his point so blunt.

The school jock, Zayn Malik, was being a complete idiot and bugging Louis, causing Louis to roll his eyes and make a smart remark back.

Marcel and Harry were standing in the quad when Marcel noticed that perfect blonde hair he just wanted to run his fingers through.

“Hello? Earth to Marcel?” Harry asked.

“Sorry? What?”

“Who are you staring at?”

“Niall Tomlinson. He’s in my math class.”

“Tomlinson? I think I know that name. I think I have his brother in my English class. He seems kind of scary.”

“His brother’s the total opposite. We got paired up for a worksheet and we got to know each other. He told me he needed Spanish help.”

“But…you don’t know Spanish, Marc.”

“No, maybe not, but I’m willing to learn.” Marcel confirmed.

“Alright.” Harry sighed.

Soon, the final bell rung signaling the end of the day.