Family and friends

A/n

An little spoiler, Kurotsuchi is best friend with Roshi and Han, and how can I forget about our bom bom man? And I'm saying this is my AU, so don't say anything

Rasa pov

'And who I can meet? I alredy meet Sasori....' I thought as I walked around the village. As I came to an park, some kids ran into me! "Sorry mister! We didn't saw you!" These kids said. "Do you-" "Iris, Nimie? There you are!" A voice said. "I was scared. Deidara has came." As I saw that boy, my eyes widen to see Gaara! "Alright Gaara!" Kids said as they left. "Gaara? Why did Uzukage leted you to be part of Uzushiogakure?!" I ask. "Excuse, but, do I know you?" As Gaara said that, my anger began to dissappear. 'Why I feel sadness?' I thought. "If you excuse me, I'll go now." Gaara said. "Wait, can we talk a little bit more?" I ask. "Why are you here?" Gaara ask. "We can't have normal talk?" I ask. "You were sended here from Uzukage right?" Gaara ask and I just nodded. "And I'm here to do what she want." I said. "What she meant is, each of you will do from us jinchuriki. And by that, you'll listen what I want." Gaara said and that made shocked. 'So we need to do from people who we made banished?' I thought. "Fine, say what you want." I said. "That you'll not come to me or talk to me. That goes to Temari and Kankuro." Gaara said. "F-fine. But can I say something before I leave you?" I ask. "Fine, but this is last time you'll have talk with me." Gaara said. "You remember when I sended Yashamaru to kill you?" I ask. "Now that you said that, I want it to forgot about it. I can't bring myself what he said." Gaara said. "Everything what Yashamaru said, it's actualy a lie. By that your mother loved you." I said. "I think I'll leave you Gaara." I said and left before he'll do anything to me.

Gaara pov

After Rasa left, I felt down on my knees and by one hand held my mouth. 'Everyone lied, mother, you really loved me...'  though as I cried. "Gaara? Are you hurt?" Some kids ask. "Don't worry, I'm alright." I said. "Here." Iris said as she gave me an chocolate. "I have more, so I can give one." Iris said. "Thank you." I said as I patted Iris head.

Kurotsuchi pov

'And where you are Deidara-ni, Roshi and Han?' I thought as my eyes got caught to kids playing. That reminded me about myself, Han, Deidara-ni and Roshi. "Look who is coming!" One of kids said. As they runned, I turned around to see. And on my eyes came tears, I saw Deidara-ni. "Kurotsuchi?" Deidara-ni said.

"So Akatsuki became ANBU?" I ask. "Yes, un." Deidara-ni said. "I see you became Tsuchikage, yeah." Deidara-ni said. "Yea, that's right. Have you seen lately Roshi or Han?" I ask. "Many time's, un. They are Uzukage helpers." Deidara-ni said. "Really? Where are they now? I wanna see them!" I said. "Why, un?" Daidara-ni ask. "Because I didn't saw them for 14 years." I said. "So you didn't heard, un?" Deidara-ni ask. "Heard what?" I ask. "14 years ago, they were banished, yeah." Deidara-ni said. "Huh? I didn't heard anything about it!" I said. "Is that so?" Voice behind me and Deidara-ni. "Han, Roshi...." I said and on my eyes again tears came. "It's been a while." Han said.

"So grandfather made you to leave, huh?" I said. "Yes, someone wanted us to leave from our village." Roshi said. "Alright, Uzukage wanted something us to do for her." I said. "You never change Kurotsuchi. You Kage need to do something from us who were banished." Han said. "Wha?! I thought what Uzukage want!" I said with shock. "Fine, what you both want?" I ask. "Come to visit us." Roshi said. "I thought something bad." I said. "You didn't knew what third made Han and Roshi banish from village, un." Deidara-ni said. "Alright, and you Han?" I ask. "What Roshi said, that I want too." Han said. "Alright. I will come to visit you." I said.

A few hours later

Naruko pov

"Huh? I already said that I will not go to summit!" I said. "I alredy said to you Tsuchikge-sama!" Mzukage scoulded. "I didn't meant summit, I meant about exams. Like chunin exam." Tsuchikage said. "You could say for a long time ago 'exam' not meeting." I said angrily. "Sorry." Tsuchikage said. "If it's about chunin exam, so alright." I said. "Thank you for agreement." Tsuchikage said.