"Nolan's waiting outside in his car. He's going to be dropping you off." And my face drops straight away. After what he did, does it look like I want to be anywhere near him.

"I don't need him to drop me off, I can go by myself."

"He won't let you," I continue walking with Chase behind me talking "You know what you should do, just pretend you're walking and walk into her by "accident" and boom. You just hurt her without starting a fight and we both get to live!"

"No shit. I'm obviously going to pretend walking into her but you're being a little too dramatic don't you think? Nolan isn't going to literally kill us if I end up fighting her." I roll my eyes and before Chase can even reply to what I said, I already make it to Alyssa.

She notices me and gives me a dirty look while looking me up and down with a smirk plastering across her face.

I don't even bother smirking or even smiling back at her. I keep a face without any expressions trying not to make it a little too obvious to what's about to happen.

She stops walking as I make my way closer to her and finally I push right into her while walking past making her lose all of her balance and drop down onto the floor.

I stop walking while trying to hide my smile as everyone in the hallway start laughing with some even gasping.

Now time to pretend I actually give a shit.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to walk into you." I put on a worried voice while looking down at her on the floor with her minions trying to help her get up.

I bend down next to her, "I'm not fucking sorry." while still giving her a smile.

"Fuck you. I'm not done with you." She groans still in pain while placing her hand behind her back trying to soothe the pain.

"I'll be waiting," I get back up still looking down "Oh and I'm sorry for the dirt mark I left on your dress." I step on her dress, twisting my shoe making sure to leave a mark on it.

"Chase, are you not going to help me get up? Did you not see what she just did to me?" She looks up at him.

"Fuck no. You deserved that." He speaks out making the smile on my face grow.

"Oh shit, I forgot Nolan's waiting outside for me. We should go." I say trying to make her jealous. I notice the change in her facial expression, and I know I hit a nerve.

I walk off towards the exit of the school and just as we both make it out of there, Chase bursts out laughing.

"Holy fuck, that is the most funniest shit I have ever seen." He says, trying to catch his breath from laughing so much.

"What is she capable of?" I ask, I want to know what she's really capable of so I know what to see coming since last time she got someone to fucking kidnap me in the school.

"A lot. Her dad's super rich, mostly the reason why Nolan hooked up with her," He replies, "But don't worry, she won't hurt you or anything again. Nolan won't let her. You should've seen what happened yesterday when you were knocked out on the couch."

"What did I miss?" I ask.

"He ended everything with her, and no one felt bad. It was funny, we've been waiting for him to do that for ages but none of us expected him to do it over something like that."