CHOCOLATE CAKE!

HOLD ON TO THE MEMORIES

THEY WILL HOLD ON TO YOU!

...THEY WILL HOLD ON TO YOU!

THERE ARE TWO THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT HECATE MORGAN.

Number one; she loves magical creatures - I mean what isn't there to love. The mesmerising colours and the subtle coos when you find a sweet spot. The way that they can do things that regular animals can't ( Cate doesn't think she's ever going to get over that ) and watching them grow from a tiny thing. Everything about them is just perfect. Cate is going to be the next great magizoologist even if she doesn't have all those stupid connections that the wealthy purebloods have! Helga, she's already got an internship with Newt Scamander himself! She just has to maintain at least an A in all subjects.

Number two; Cate is failing transfiguration. Abysmally. What even is the point of turning an orange into a pot?! ( These thoughts have been expressed to Professor McGonagall and let's just say the books in her office are extremely well sorted. )

Cate's failing mark puts her internship in jeopardy, and then basically her entire life plan is disrupted too! ( What if she has to work a 9 to 5 job! ) Professor Kettleburn is desperately trying to find a tutor for Hecate so she can keep her internship ( and graduate too )... Alas everyone is 'too busy', which is complete and utter bullshit in Cate's opinion.

So to celebrate her absolute failure of a life, Cate goes to the kitchens drown in despair and chocolate cake. No one can help her now! It's officially time to adopt twelve cats and move to Surrey!

Cate is completely holding it together. That is until a little tiny elf called Missy gives her a massive chocolate cake with 'Good Luck!' written on it with little hearts around it. Then, she is an absolute mess ( a hot one of course ). Tears stream down Hecate's face. All this work? And for what? Then, the James Potter walks in. And he would absolutely agree that Cate is an absolute mess ( a hot one! ).