20. HER FAVOURITE LATTE !

Jasmin took the pad, signed it, and took the envelope inside.

The third envelope, in these three months she received an amount of 8000 rupees every month, and this month on the same date, but she didn't know who sent that currency to her, she wanted to know about the secret helper, but didn't know who it was.

Not only the amount of 8000, but she knew someone helped her in some or other way, but he didn't want to reveal his identity to her.

Jasmin had started working in Aadarsh's company, she wanted to work for herself and her child.

She promised her parents and her in-laws that she wouldn't exert herself much.

In the evening, she decided to take a break and thought of having a cup of coffee.

She entered the cafeteria, it was a new coffee shop in the locality, opened only a few months ago.

She stepped inside and took a table, she looked for the menu but before she could order someone placed her favorite latte on the table, and a heart made on it.

"Excuse me this..." but before she could speak anything else, the waiter had already gone, she saw the heart on it and smiled, she remembered something of the past.

'Latte' her favorite, no one else than Aly knew that it was her favorite. She always used to ask the waiter to make a heart on it.

She liked it that way, the corners of her mouth curved into a smile. But then she again realized the reality she wiped her tears and took a sip of it.

After finishing it, she moved to the counter to pay the bill but while moving she felt as if someone very dear and near to her was around, she looked around but found no one.

"How much was for the Latte?" she asked.

"Ma'am it's nothing" the boy answered.

"Nothing? What do you mean by nothing?" she asked.

"Ma'am you have visited this cafe for the first time, so this is free for you" he answered. Jas smiled and walked out of the coffee house.

"Thank you Sahil for that gesture," a person dressed as the waiter said.

"Aly, who will make the payments for the coffee?" he asked

"Take it from my salary, and will you please do me one more favor Sahil?" he asked.

"Tell me Aly, you are my friend" he smiled.

"Whenever she comes over here can you attend her?" he pleaded and Sahil agreed.

A few days passed, this became a daily routine for Jasmin. She would come to the coffee house and Sahil would attend her.

Sometimes Aly made the payments by making her agree that there were some offers that day, this continued for a few days.

But one day when Jas arrived at the coffee shop the place was quite crowded, and the other staff was busy serving them, there was no other person to attend her.

"I am sorry Aly today you would have to serve her," said Sahil.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AB KYA HOGA 🤭❤😳

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP 🌼