18. REALIZING HIS MISTAKE?

"Your mom was right, even I am feeling ashamed of having a son like you, how dare you put such ugly allegations at her, she is your wife, and to remind you your childhood friend, but before that, she is a woman and we have never thought you to insult women, we've always taught you to respect them" he chided at him.

How could you Aly? On what basis, she's going to be a mother and her eyes carry innocence, how could you even say such words to her and degrade her?" he angrily said.

"Stop it, Dad! Please Stop it! I didn't want a feud between the two of you and that's why I didn't tell anyone" Jas came in between and said.

Aly looked at Jas, he noticed her being humble at him

"Look at her, you placed such a lewd allegation on her and she is still protecting you" Anjali uttered.

"You shameless jerk, leave my house, leave my house right now" Shekhar chided.

"No Dad, please don't do that" Jas said interrupting him.

"No Jasmin, he has to learn how to respect women, and then only he can enter this house," his father said.

"Dad"

"Leave at once" his father muttered.

Aly looked at everyone else, he couldn't see anyone defending him accept Jas . Aly realized that he had committed a big mistake by putting allegations on a pure soul like Jas and he had to agree with his father's decision.

He left the place without uttering another word.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Days passed Jas was now back in her own home, she was trying to forget him.

One fine morning, Jas sat on the ground and Sarika was oiling her hairs.

"It was a kind of your fault too Jas," she said.

"What do you mean?" Jasmin asked.

"I mean, don't get me wrong but.." she stopped.

"But what?"

"I mean, it was the fault of both of you and in a way ours as well. I'm talking about your marriage, If you were not ready for it, you could have told us beta, we never forced you to get married, and just to avoid it, you made an unsigned agreement with him, what kind of decision was that?
Marriage is not a child's play, and you both made it one. Jas, you got into dating after that, how could someone bear that, even if you both agreed on the same thing? Jas, since you both were married, it is a strong bond that ties the two of you, how could someone see you with some other person" she explained.

Jasmin thought for a while and she got up.

"Where are you going now?" her mother asked.

"I think you are right mom, and I want to correct my mistake" Jas didn't say anything after that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WHAT WILL JAS DO TO CORRECT HER MISTAKE ?

Hope you loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee 🥺❤
Lots of love.

SP 💞