My Stupid

I was not a very social person.Mingling with everyone is not my thing.I usually prefer to sit in a corner and enjoy my self company.I was doing the same thing.But suddenly focus light is on me and all eyes in the room are turned to me.I was not aware of what's happening??

I stood there confused.Then at a distance,I saw someone standing,like a shadow.Whats all this?? Who is it?
Why everyone are looking at both of us?

I went in the direction of that shadow and whom I saw?It was like a very big suprise for me.Its my bff,after seven years I am seeing him and that to here.Am I dreaming??

I couldn't able to believe that it was all true,He is really here!!.I went running and hugged him.I missed him a lot.He went to other state to study.Even though we talk for hours on phone,seeing him before me was like some other thing.He brought a small teddy bear which I gave him when he was leaving.I couldn't able to stop my tears.

The only person with whom I can talk,shout,fight and be like myself is,this stupid.He is so annoying yet caring.I still remember the day we met,I was in my grade 2.One boy from my class took my
pencil and thrown it out.I was sitting on steps and crying,then he came to me and gave me his pencil and fought
with that boy.He even got punished from our teacher and from that day we were like unbreakable.

We used to go for tracking,swimming.We used have panipuri competitions together.We used have lot of fun.They were the best days.After he left,I didn't feel like making friends.

After saying good bye to everyone,we left the auditorium and drove to our usual favourite place.We talked for what like hours.He said that,he got a job here and now moving back forever.Wow!!This is one of the best news,I can ever hear.

There is a falling star,I always used to make a wish seeing that and he always makes fun of me saying that,it's childish to believe in this stuff.Today like always,I made a wish to always be with
this stupid......My STUPID.
********
#mk#mknovels