Tea at Two(wilburxreader)

Hello and thanks for reading this random story I'm writing at 11:35 because math homework is frustrating me- 

tw : swearing

_______________________________________________________________________________

(wilbur pov. also btw lovejoy's not a thing yet in this)

I'm sitting in my bedroom strumming on my guitar, trying to write a new song. I'm stuck though something about the song isn't flowing right. "Damn it. What's wrong with me tonight" I mumble throwing myself backwards onto the bed. I hear the door creak open and I look up to see y/n standing in the doorway, "Will?" She says quietly, yawning "What's wrong? It's like two am"

"I just can't get this song right" I groan sitting up and leaning into my girl friend's side

"Can you at least get it wrong quieter?" she sighs making me laugh

"I'm sorry babe... I'm just... really frustrated with a lot of things" I say

 "I'll make you some tea and then maybe we can watch some random ass shit on netflix okay?" y/n asks and I respond with a quiet, "Okay."  
Y/n head's downstairs and I stay on the bed for a few minutes. How the fuck did I get such I great girl friend??  I wonder before groggily heading downstairs like a half-drunk zombie stumbling home in the dark.

I fall onto the couch and y/n walks over handing me a warm cup of tea with a little bit of honey in it. I take a sip letting it warm me. Y/n settles in next to me, she also has a cup in her hand and she takes a sip of her tea "Fuck!" she exclaims quickly setting the cup down on the table.

I stifle I laugh, she does this every time she makes tea. "n/n you okay?" I ask her. "Yeah, I'm fine Wilby" she says putting her head on my shoulder.
Even though we've been together for a while now I still feel a warm rush as I feel the her soft hair touch my neck.

"Thanks for this y/n" I whisper "You've helped a lot" 

"Yeah of course" she says groggily, already falling asleep.

I plant a small kiss on top of head. Lyrics for a new song already starting to come to me as I too fall asleep.

____________________________________________________________

I'm now slightly impressed that I wrote this at pretty much midnight