"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman." He says and I thank him quietly.

"I know, tell me about it." Killian says as he wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me into his side closely.

"Oh," Leo smiles as we let go of our hands.

"Lucky man you are." He smirks at Killian.

"I know." Killian answers. The elevator comes to a stop at his floor and he smiles at us.

"Nice to see you again, Killian." He says.

"Yeah." Is all Killian says in response.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Selena." He smiles. He holds his hand out again and I shake it, he surprises me when he kisses the back of my palm.

Killian pulls me even closer into him. Leo lets go of my hand and bids us a goodbye and a good day as he leaves the elevator.

When the doors close Killian quickly removes his hand from my waist with a scoff.

"Are you fucking serious?" He asks with an angered expression.

"About wh-" I start to say.

"Fucking save it Selena." He interrupts and pinches the bridge of his nose.

I raise my eyebrows as he clenches his jaw, I have the urge to ask him what his problem is but since he already is ticked off I won't pour any more fuel on that fire.

The elevator opens on his floor and he storms out. I sigh but follow him. He enters the code to his door and this time he gestures for me to walk in first. I oblige and once he's also in he closes the door.

"What the hell was that?" He says through his teeth.

"What was what?" I ask quietly.

"In the fucking elevator Selena!" He raises his voice, making me jump slightly.

"What's with you?" I ask quietly.

"You don't get it! That's what's with me!" He yells.

I remain silent and watch as he runs a hand through his hair in frustration.

"I don't like you talking to other men. I don't want other men trying to get your number. I don't want you having lunch with them or going out with them. I'm fucking trying here! I'm sorry for blowing up on you the way I did yesterday okay? I am! I don't know how to handle these situations and deal with them. I've never had to worry about making sure no one flirts with what's mine or remember to text some back or call them or make sure that I make time to see them, watch what I say so I don't upset or anger them, try my best to to keep a smile on someone's face because the thought of them being angry with me frustrates me." He says while taking a breath and then continuing.

"Because I never had to worry about anything like that! I'm use to what I do. I'm not saying I sleep around but I've hooked up with women before, yes, but that's it. I've never had to call them back the next day or anything like that. I don't know what you're doing to me but whatever it is I don't want it to stop. I don't go to half of my meetings because I'd rather spend time with you. I always have Ace send me over the work he needs you to do when you're with me and have my assistants do it for him because I want you to myself. I offer to take you out, I hold your hand- even while I'm driving, I always find an excuse to hold you and kiss you, I get possessive and protective when another man even looks at you longer than they should. I tell you I like being with you but you feel you're a bother when you aren't. You met my father and I want you to meet him again and go with me to my sister's party so you can meet her and my mum and the rest of my family. I mean, if none of those things even hints that I care about you then I need you to tell me what I need to do to show you that I want you with me. Because I'm out of ideas Selena." By the time he's done talking he lets out a long sigh.

As if he let out some relief. I suddenly feel insanely guilty and that all of this is completely my fault. I take the last few steps until I'm standing right in front of him. I hesitantly cup his face in my hands.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and lets it out, relaxing in my touch. I comb a piece of his hair with my fingers back. He reaches his hands up and wraps them around my wrists, holding onto them.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly. He sighs and shakes his head.

"Don't be." He says. "I know I can be confusing and frustrating." He says with a small half smile.

"This is my fault I'm sorry" I frown.

He frowns also and furrows his eyebrows together. He removes his hands from my wrists and grabs a hold of my waist.

He frowns again before saying, "I can't promise you a perfect relationship. Where we don't argue over our differences or have our issues here and there. I know I'm going to say things I'll regret, I know I'll piss you off and make you sad. I'll confuse you and you'll get frustrated. But I'll try, as hard as I can. I want you to stay, because I'm staying." He says.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

|End|