"Read the note." I say and take the note out and hand it to him.

He takes a minute to read it then smiles.

"How sweet." He says.

"James? He said he expects me to feel flattered. How is that sweet?" I chuckle.

"Bitch you should feel flattered. The man has never dated. He's been in the business world since he was eighteen. And became the owner of his own company at twenty one. And he's never dated. You'll find pictures of him with girls out on dates or a girl leaving his house in the morning but from when he was twenty one and twenty two. After that he hasn't dated for shit." James explains.

"Him and Kara are like a thing though?" I chuckle.

"Oh so I looked into that after the night of the charity event right. And so she is the only girl he's been with out on dates recently and people assume they're seeing each other. But whenever he attends some big event and interviewers ask him about her he straight up tells them no and that he doesn't date." He laughs.

"So yeah you should feel fucking flattered." He adds and puts the note back in the flowers.

"Get your ass back to work." I chuckle.

"So what are you wearing for the date?" He asks.

"He asked me to wear a dress." I answer simply.

"Oh my god. The red one. You're wearing the red one! Low cut and mid thigh! Don't even fucking dare try to argue with me about it." He scolds.

"James, that dress is way too low cut. I'm going to look desperate." I sigh.

"I don't care bitch you're wearing it." James says.

"I don't even want to go on this date." I sigh.

"Well suck it the fuck up because he paid Six hundred thousand for it." He scolds and I frown.

"James-"

"Seriously Selena I will fucking slap the shit out of you if you say one word about this date. You're going!" He scolds and I giggle but nod.

"Good now, get back to work and prepare yourself hoe!" He beams as he leaves my office.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

I let out a long sigh as I walked out of the building. I'm nervous. I'm a little too nervous. I don't exactly know why but it just seems so off.

A man that doesn't date agrees to go on a date. I get that he paid a lot but he even said we aren't going on it and that he has enough money to just throw around. Getting in my car I make my way home and can't stop thinking about this.

It's been forty five minutes and I've managed to finish my hair and makeup. As I stare at the dress James advised me to wear I frown.

I didn't tell James about Killian asking me to wear a short dress with cleavage.. but if I did he'd be squealing and telling me this is the perfect dress.

I begin to look through my closet for another dress I could wear. I don't have many to choose from considering most of them are sun dresses for the summer and aren't fancy enough for a dinner. But this one shows too much.

I hear the front door open and close and I squeeze my eyes shut, knowing there's no way out of this dress now.

"Bitch I'm home!" His voice echoes. Within a few seconds he walks into my room with a smirk.

"Your hair and face look good." He smiles.

"Thanks." I chuckle.

"Step away from the closet." He says, crossing his arms.