"Oh, no I'm sorry." I shake my head.

"I asked when will you let me borrow your heels." She chuckles. They guys all look at me blankly.

Clearly they don't know what to say since this is a girl thing I'm guessing.

"Oh, um... I don't know. I barely share shoes with my sisters." I joke and Killian chuckles along with Ace.

"I wasn't aware you had siblings." Ace smiles. I simply nod and James snickers.

"Tell us about them." He adds smiling.

I shift in my seat uncomfortable with leading the conversation to be focused on me.

"Oh umm... I don't think anyone would want to hear about my life." I laugh nervously.

"I would." Killian butts in. James chokes, his coughing catching our attention.

"You alright mate?" Liam asks him.

"Yeah I just choked." He says laughing as he shakes his head.

"Selena, carry on." Kara smiles as she leans her head on Killian's shoulder.

"No really, my life isn't interes-"

"Nonsense love." Lucas smiles.

Great.

"Um... okay." I nod and shift once more.

"There's my parents, my-"

"Names?" Killian asks.

"Oh uh, my dads name is Xzavier, my moms name is Nadia." I answer and they nod.

"Now the siblings? Lucas asks.

"The oldest is my step sister Ariana, then my sister Jade, then me, then my brother Damon." I answer.

"How old are you Ms. King?" Killian asks.

"Twenty three." I answer and bite my tongue.

"And your siblings?" Liam asks.

"Ariana is twenty eight, Jade is twenty six and Damon is twenty one." I answer.

"How old are your parents?" Lucas asks.

"My dads fourth three and my moms forty two." I answer.

"So.... your parents were sixteen and seventeen when they had their first child?" Liam asks.

"Um...yeah." I answer shyly.

"Don't be shy Selena, it's nothing to be ashamed of. They raised you well." Ace smiles and I thank him.

Thankfully James changes the topic off of me as we finish our dinner. There is now music playing and after four glasses of wine I feel the urge to dance but control myself from doing so.

As waiters attend the room to clean the tables only leaving our glasses, Killian and the boys talk about the auction.

"Oh about that.... I couldn't convince Kendall to come after all." Kara says and they all grown.

"Kendall Jenner?" James asks.

"Yes she was part of the auction." Liam answers.

"She was part of the auction? What are you guys like auctioning dates?" James laughs as he sips his wine. They all look at him and simply nod, and again he chokes on his drink.

"Really?" He asks.

"We've gathered some of the most beautiful models or women who are involved in the business. They offered to be a part of it.

Which is why Killian said they volunteered. But now that Kendall isn't here we have an open space and we specifically put in the auction list there were twelve items." Lucas explains.

"Items.... as in women?" I ask and he nods.

"So you're saying you need another woman for the spot?" James asks and they all say yes.

"Kara?" I ask.

"Oh I'm already a part of it." She laughs.

"And how much do you plan on paying for a date with your date?" James asks Killian, causing all of them to chuckle.

"I don't bid. Unless it could be valuable, not that Kara isn't valuable but she understands I don't bid." Killian answers.

"Here's a rather crazy idea, throw Selena up there." James says and now I choke on my wine.

"What? No, are you crazy?" I ask.

"I did say it was a crazy idea." James smirks.

"Selena, it would be fun!!" Kara smiles enthusiastically.

"What? No." I shake my head.

"I'm no model nor am I involved in business. I'm just an assistant. Plus I don't find it fun to go on a date with men I don't know." I add.

"Oh come on!! They pay to take you out. They pay for everything on the date. It's fun." She giggles.

"I'm assuming you've done this before?" I ask.

"About ten times." She chuckles.

"It's always for a good cause. They're pricing women, yes but it's for a good thing in the end." She adds.

Well I'm sure if I were, my highest bid would be twenty dollars so I'll pass." I say and they chuckle.

"Oh come on Selena, you're a good... two sixty." James says and they chuckle again and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Hey, coming from me I think you're hot. Own it and go up there with me. Let a man take you out. I know for a fact the bidding will be high." Kara smiles.

"Thanks.... but no thanks." I shake my head.

"Come on Selena, don't be gay!!" James groans.

I opened my mouth to make a smart ass remark but he beat me to it.

"Don't make a gay joke or I'll force your ass in that auction." He points at me and I giggle.

"It's a one time thing." Liam says.

"I wouldn't let my assistant be in it if I didn't trust the men in the room." Ace smiles.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"I know I'll be uncomfortable. I just know it." I add.

"I'll stop stealing your body soap." James says, making all of us laugh.

"Come on Selena!!"

"Come on, it will be fun."

"It will only be one time."

Because they are all speaking at the same time I feel the pressure to do it. I don't want to be bid on like I'm some sort of item.

I really feel like it's objectifying women. It is for a good cause, yes, but I don't know. They still continue to tell me how it's fun and I should do it and it just slips out.

"Okay fine!!" I spat in annoyance. They smile and I pinch the bridge of my nose when I realize what I just said and what I got myself into.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

|End|