chapter Three

Hi it's been  awhile but here is chapter 3 because my insomnia won't let me sleep tonight and because I'm in a Marvel mood.

Start of recap....

As they arrived on the Hellicarrier they all got out and walked to the bridge where Fury was.

As they got there Furry was surprised to see two girls with the team.

"who are they and why arw they with you" he demanded, Jazz opened her eyes and saw where they were.

She gave Bruce back his headphones and thanked him he smiled in return.

"well Sir these two arrived when Ms Romanoff closed the portal" explained Steve.

"Okay fine none of my business take them home with you stark while we work on identification papers for the two of them" said Fury with a sigh.

The team then left the Hellicarrier and headed to Start tower.

End of recap...

Jazz pov...

The journey to Stark tower was silent for the most part Steve kept trying to get me and Erin to talk but that wasn't working well for him.

Tony kept looking behind at us, it was getting pretty annoying but I didn't say anything. Erin nudged me and put something in my hand.

I looked down "my Baby!!" I exclaim hugging my baby to myself. We had our phones thank god!! I can listen to my music.

"Where did you find Them?!" I ask her

"They were on the ground next to me where we landed so I picked them up nd forgot I had them on me" explained Erin

"I don't have my headphones dammit" I mutter to myself.

"As soon as you get settled I'm taking you both shopping" said Tony suddenly, me and Erin looked at him in shock.

"What"

"Didn't you hear me I'm taking you both shopping" said Tony
Our jaws dropped Tony Stark is taking us Shopping! We eventually nod our heads with make Tony smile.

"So what should we call your guys" asks Erin

"You can call me Steve" said well Steve,the rest of the Avengers copied him.

"Call me Tony"

"You can call Me Nat or Natasha"

'Omg we get to call The Black widow National thought excitedly to myself

"Call me Clint"

"Just Bruce for me"

"You may call me Thor young ones" said Thor

"Awesome" we say

For the rest of the flight we lol sat in comfortable silence I eventually fell asleep leaning against Bruce's arm.

Time skip...

Once I opened my eyes I realised we had landed on top of Stark Tower, we then walk into the building .looks like we were in the penthouse.

Me and Erin look around in awe, "Bloody hell this is amazing Tony" I say excited

Steve walked to the Kitchen go to start on making food for everyone, "I'm planning on making something small" he said

"How about Pasta you can't go wrong with pasta" pipes up Erin

Steve smiles "sounds good" said Steve before he turned and been making dinner.

"Now then girls time to shop!" Yelled Tony as he grabbed our hands and pulled us to the elevator to get to the ground floor, I managed to pull my hand out if his before he got in the elevator.

As I did he stopped and turned around confusion on his face. Stuttering I spoke .

"S-sorry I don't particularly L-Like elevators to Claustrophobic from me" I said quietly,  Tony smilies understanding

"That's fine we will take the stairs" Said the Billionaire

To be continued...

Woooo! Chapter three is finished!  Hope you liked it
Almost 600 words!

Word count : 600