Chapter Two

Here's chapter 2 because I have ideas and completely forgot I wrote this!

Star of recap....

"Hi I'm Jazz this is Erin, we don't know some kind of blue light appeared and dropped us here" answered the older girl.

"Maybe the Tesseract caused it" said Tony as he lifted up his face plat, "you two are staying with us until further notice" said Steve .

Both girls shrugged "Sure why not they" said at the same time

End of recap..

Jazz pov...

We are now on the QuinJet, me and Erin are sitting with a Dehulked Bruce Banner, with Steve sitting in front of us.

Tony was standing up and wa son his ohone probably texting Rhodey and Pepper that he was okay.

Natasha and Clint where flying and Thor was with Loki at Stark Tower.

"so,why don't you tell us something about yourselfs" asked Steve Braking the silence.

Me and Erin held a silent conversation with our eyes.

'you start'

'no way you start'

'what shy should i'

'because yuur older duhh'

'uhhh fine'

We then broke eye contact and I started talking uhh I hope I don't have an Anxiety attack I have so many of them.

"Umm...well hi I'm Jasmine but call me Jazz, I'm 16, I'm a almost College student and I'm British, your turn" I ended quickly sitting back down.

I then tried to calm my breathing, but it didn't work before I knew it music was playing in my ears.

It was classical music not like the usual music I listen to but still it helped calm me down.

I breathed in and out slowing before looking up, I saw Bruce he had his earphones of these must be his.

I smilied slightly at him before closing my eyes and just listening to the music playing softly in my ears.

Third person pov...

As Jazz listened to the music the Hero's asked Erin questions "does that happen alot to her" asked Bruce gesturing to the older girl.

Erin nodded her head sadly "yeah it does she has bad Anxiety And Social Anxiety, don't let it bother you she's fine" said Erin.

They nodded but didn't look like they believed her "so why don't you tell us about you then" asked Tony speaking up.

"okay sure. I'm Erin, I'm 13 and a secondary school student I'm a Year 10 student also British Jazz is my sister" Said Erin

For the rest of the Journey it was silent Steve made conversation with Erin who was trying to not freak out I mean come on she was in the Marvel Universe.

Time skip...

As they arrived on the Hellicarrier they all got out and walked to the bridge where Fury was.

As they got there Furry was surprised to see two girls with the team.

"who are they and why arw they with you" he demanded, Jazz opened her eyes and saw where they were.

She gave Bruce back his headphones and thanked him he smiled in return.

"well Sir these two arrived when Ms Romanoff closed the portal" explained Steve.

"Okay fine none of my business take them home with you stark while we work on identification papers for the two of them" said Fury with a sigh.

The team then left the Hellicarrier and headed to Start tower.

To be continued...

Wooo chapter 2 is up hope you liked it!

Word count : 570