Periodt

The only thing I miss is the feeling of happiness but the kind when you die happiness.
I used to get so excited after my brothers came home from a trip. I used to look out of the window for hours and only look away for pee.
I miss that kinda happiness.

I miss the feeling of happiness when I used to hang with my brothers. Having no worries and not thinking about tomorrow.

All changed after they became Vampires.

No more hanging out. No more the Salvatores.
But that's not what hurts the most.

Damon always came back for Stefan and not for me. It was always the brothers and they totally forgot about me.

None of their friends knew about me until now.

'Ouch'

Why am I being nice to them?

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I bump into someone.

"Hey!", a Young man shouts.
"Don't fucking shout at me before I cut that ugly tongue of your!",I snap

He looks at me taken back and smirks
"You are a women! What are you going to do?"

He takes a step forward expecting me to step back. Instead I take a step forward too.
He looks at me surprised.

"I have many methods to kill someone without a single soul knowing. I could you now and no one would know", I threaten.

We were really close now and I could smell his blood. The only thing I hear now is his veins.

'Shit'
I have to control.
I take a deep breath and look into his eyes.

"I'm not scared of you", he says 

I smirk to myself.

"Did you know that you could survive without a spleen? I kinda want to try it"

"Hey Brinnie!", a cheerful voice says behind me

I roll my eyes and turn around.
"What do you want Kai?"
"I heard your conversation and damn you look hot when you threaten", he says and puts his arm around my shoulder.

We were facing the guy that I bumped into and he was looking at us confused.

"Hey man don't interrupt. A women was about to kill me", he says and mocks a 'girl' voice.

He laughs and expects Kai to laugh with him but Kai just smirks at me.

"Well this women is also really Powerful and I'm glad to call her mine", he begins," Brinnie are you hungry cause it looked like you are craving for stupid human"

I smirk at him and nod.

I look back at that Man infront of us, who is now really quite and confused, I  narrow my eyes at step closer to that asshole.
I hear his heart beating faster which make any smirk grow bigger.

"You're going to come with me to the street over there. There's a dead end. You're not going to love and scream"

He starts walking to the street I told him to go and me and Kai follow.
He's walking beside me and the guy is infront of us.
I feel him putting his arm around my waist.

"That's hot", he whisperes in my ear.
I get goosebumps at my neck.
"You're hot", I tell him and look at him with as smirk.

He smirks at me

We arrive at the dead end and I get closer to the dump human.

I show him my vampire face before I. Bite into his neck.
His warm blood comes into my mouth and I drink it.
'Sour' 

I drink every ounce of his blood until he falls down.
I look down at him and hear his heart stop beating.

I smile at myself and turn around.
Kai is there smirking at me. He comes closer to me and put his two hands of each side of my face. With his thump he wipes the blood off the side of my mouth.
He puts his thump into my mouth and I lick his finger while keeping eye contact.

"Had there little blood", he whisperes.

We keep eye contact until he looks at my lips and back to my eyes.
He starts pulling in and before our lips meet, I turn my head so I can whisper in his ear.

"Have to buy me a drink before"

I pull away and look at him who is already looking at me.

"Sure sweetheart", he takes my hand and drags me to the coffee shop I wanted to go to.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Ew I cringed so hard