"Yet?" The mother raised a brow at you.

Charlie laughed softly, bumping your shoulder with his. "L/N here is a perfect student, top scores, aces practically all of her exams, and yet still probably got into the most trouble at Hogwarts."

"I- well, I wasn't perfect," you mumbled.

"Oh! I know her too, everyone talks about her," the girl pulled at her mothers clothes, pointing at you. Her mother lowered her hand but she still explained the legacy you'd left at Hogwarts to her mother animatedly.

"That's quite... a busy life you've got there," her mother nodded, clearly not understanding half the words that spew out of her daughters mouth.

"We've both graduated though," you smiled at both the mother and her daughter. "So we're not going to be here next year."

The girl frowned. "But how will Gryffindor win the cup without Charles?"

"They've got two of my brothers on the team," Charlie grinned at the girl. "I trust the rest of the team as well, Gryffindor will get a sure victory for the next few years, don't worry"

"Well, we best be off," the mother smiled, ruffling her daughters hair.

"Wait, one more question!" You and Charlie looked down at her expectantly as she grinned mischievously. "Is it true you're finally dating?"

Both you and Charlie were caught off guard, glancing at each other before chuckling awkwardly. The girls mother pushed her daughter away while thanking you two for meeting her daughter officially. "We never got her name," you realized, once they were out of sight.

"How does she know?" Charlie asked, scratching the back of his head. "We started dating yesterday."

"I bet it was your brothers," you rolled your eyes, crossing your arms. "Tonks has basically owled all of Hufflepuff, and I don't think Ravenclaw and Slytherins really care."

"Ah well, who cares, we're not going back there anyways," Charlie grinned. The grin dropped when he saw your smile drop. "Hey, what's wrong?"

You blinked furiously to stop any tears that threatened to build up. "We're really not going back. I realized it on the boat but when we step off the station..."

"Hey," Charlie took your face in his hands to make you look up at him. "We're going to come back here next year. And the year after that, to drop off Ron and Ginny and the rest of them, yeah?"

You nodded, smiling softly. "Yeah."

"Either way," Charlie smiled as well, reaching down to hold both your hands in his. "Now we're out of Hogwarts, we can see the rest of the wizarding world together. There's so much you haven't seen."

"That's true," you agreed, as Charlie started pulling you along to the plain brick wall, which you went through to get to the Hogwarts Express every year for the past seven years. "I'll still really miss this place though."

"Well, cheers to new beginnings, right?" Charlie squeezed your hand.

You smiled. "Cheers."

"Morning Mrs- Molly!" You said brightly as you head down the stairs of the Weasley home, into the kitchen.

"How dare you sound so bright and bubbly in the morning?" George grumbled as he ate the food his mother had put on his plate.

"Right, you're ruining the mood," Fred mumbled, seemingly still half asleep.

"Bill's going away today," Percy informed you as you took a seat next to him. "He should be heading back to work."