"Nyssa will protect him, at least... Right?" Thea wanted to see her brothers face again. More than anything. "I still remember when you two told me your secret. Well, I already knew yours, but I'm not exactly Detective Lance."

***

"Oliver?" Thea asked and walked into her club. "What's going on? Hey, Felicity, how are you doing? The public not being too hard on you since your engagement, right?"

"No, not..." Felicity rethought it, "Well, actually, it's been as tough as nails and harder than hell to have a somewhat normal life, but I'm used to... I think," Felicity narrowed her eyes and Thea smiled.

"What's going on?" Thea saw Roy jog into the club and he came up to give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry I'm late," Roy apologized, "traffic. Let's get this show on the road, shall we? Don't you have wedding invitations to send out?"

Oliver groaned with Felicity in unison which made the young couple laugh. "Don't remind us," Oliver whispered as Felicity began to fake cry.

"I'm thinking about paying someone else to do it," Felicity face palmed herself.

"Anyway," Thea licked her lips, "what's this all about?"

Oliver got very serious and he swallowed, "Follow me..."

"Uh, can you just tell me now?"

"He practiced this many times in front of a mirror, Thea, could you just go with him?" Felicity begged on his fiance''s behalf.

"Felicity!" Oliver hissed. "Things that go on in our bedroom, stay in our bedroom. I thought we agreed on that?"

Felicity frowned and tried to justify her words, "I thought that only applied when we were-" Roy gagged and Felicity turned bright pink.

"I so - really, and truly - didn't need to hear that!" Thea covered her head and shook her back and forth.

Oliver cleared his throat, and went back to saying what they came there for. "Look, I guess I can tell you right here, right now, but... I thought it'd be easier to show you," he admitted. "What I'm trying to say here is, I guess... for the past eight years, I've been afraid of people knowing the truth about me."

"The truth?" Thea questioned with a furrowed brow.

"About my identity," Oliver confirmed. "I realized that if I didn't tell you, all my fears of losing everyone in my family would come true."

Felicity stayed silent, she knew he wasn't talking about her. And, technically, they weren't exactly married yet.

"You've been asking and begging and screaming for the truth the entire time I've been back, and I've kind of pushed you under the rug, but I'm ready to tell you now, if you're ready to take that leap of faith in me," Oliver watched as Thea crossed her arms.

"You're my brother, Oliver, I'll take over any bounds you need me to," Thea smiled at him a little as Roy put his hand on her lower back.

Oliver looked back at Felicity, almost like she would help him take the next step. She walked a couple steps and put her hand in Oliver's. A sudden surge of energy rushed through Oliver, a surge of strength and power. He knew with Felicity by his side, he could do anything.

"You've had a lot of questions about why I had to leave in the middle of board meetings, or when mom had her concussion and I left her in your care, or when she was on trial, a lot of questions have just been flowing through your mind, even questions about Green Arrow..." Oliver paused, and Felicity squeezed his hand in comfort. "Well, it's me. I'm him. I'm the Green Arrow."

***

"I wonder why Sara kept her maiden name, she seems like the type of girl to take on the name of 'Ghul'. Or is it 'Al Ghul'? I can't decide," Roy shook his head and gave up trying to figure out the League of Assassins. "Are we going out again tonight to try and find him?" Roy whispered to Shado.

"If you are, I'm coming, too," Thea swore shaking her head of the dazzy state she was in. "He's my brother, Shado, don't try and argue with me."

"That's not it," Shado had been thinking about things lately while Roy was talking to Thea. "I was just thinking about..."

"About what?" Thea leaned forward in eager anticipation.

"Oliver came on into the middle of night, to try and kill Felicity, but why would they have her killed if he didn't remember her? John said that he didn't - doesn't - remember Carly... All this time, we've been wondering where Carly's been..."

"Oh my god," Roy whispered. He pictured the chocolate girls face and bright smile, not gone and erased from history forever.

"What if, after John's memories gotten erased, he killed Carly, just like Oliver tried to kill Felicity?" Shado didn't like to think about that. After two years, she's gotten to know the woman pretty well, they were all very close friends and family.

"This will kill her," Thea looked over at Felicity's sleeping face.

"But, why would the people behind this have Oliver and John do it?" Roy asked himself. "Why would they kill someone they didn't even remember? What's the point?"

Shado frowned, "That's what I was thinking about... Maybe... Maybe it's because..."

"Maybe it's because Felicity and Carly can reverse the effects," Roy whispered.

"What are you talking about?" Thea glanced at her boyfriend. "Nothing can reverse the effects - that what Nyssa said."

"Maybe Nyssa's wrong," Roy shrugged. "Why else would they kill Carly? Try and kill Felicity?"

"I don't know," Thea sputtered, "but... That means..."

The trio snapped their attention toward the sleeping woman. They all grinned, in unison.

Shado whispered, seeing it fit, "All long as Felicity's pure heart beats, Oliver can still be saved."