one // bulletproof

(Set in 5th Year)

        I wake up to the sound of the Mrs. Black screaming. Oh great, more comments about Mudbloods and Blood-traitors. I don't need to hear it, not do I want to.  We were going to Hogwarts today, which was pretty fantastic. I was excited, kind of, to go back. Every year is a new surprise and a death wish, but I find of the fun parts worth treasuring. 

        Ginny was still sound asleep, which I had tooken advantage of. That girl was quite annoying. Very, actually. Hermione had seemed to be awake, and was changing out of her pajamas. So I just walked out quietly with her and into the boys room, while watching Sirius cast a spell on his mother to silence whatever she had been saying. 

        "Morning, boys." I greet, walking in and plopping on my brothers bed. Ronald was awake, as Harry. It was definitely a bit late, so it was like normal. "Mornin' sister and Hermione," Ron greets, side-hugging me and getting up. He begins to change, and Hermione's face get uncomfortable. "Oh, should we?" Hermione points to the door. I shrug, "They're friends and I'm blood-related to one of them. I get used to it." I say, my voice a bit raspy. 

        I had still been wearing Harry's boxer shorts and my brothers T-Shirt, and I didn't feel like changing anytime soon. Hermione just sighed and left, muttering something about it being gross. I laugh silently at her thoughts as I dip my head into his bed. 

        "What'd you wake up to?" Harry asks, pulling on his socks while sitting by my torso. I groan, "Mrs. Black. Won't bloody shut up about our ginger arses or whatever." Harry chuckles, making me chuckle, making Ron chuckle. Then I hear footsteps, Ginny's pretentious morning walk. And she's coming here. '  

        I move quick, "Harry, invisibility cloak, now." He tosses me his cloak, and I hide inside the closet. Now you are probably wondering why I'm acting this way. Well, just so you know, I hate my sister. Kind of despise her. I don't like a lot of things about her, but she doesn't like a lot of things about me. She is a nice person, just not through my eyes. 

        Anywho, Ginny came in, and I fell out of the closet. Harry's trunk moved, a huge mess of clothes fell on my head, and chaos happened. My head hit the floor, which hurt a lot. Not anything huge like a coma, just something ice-pack worry. "Ow! Jesus, Harry, your trunk is un-organized. That hurt!" Harry and Ron rush over to me, while I see Ginny look appaled. "What is she doing in your room?!" She exclaims, pointing at me. 

        I shrug as Harry holds my hand to help pull me up. "I came in here with Hermione because this is my brother and my best friend. You probably came in to-- you know what, I give up." I say, heading back on the floor to pack up my friend's things. "Sorry Harry." "Yeah you better be sorry! You just messed up his clothes for the day! You are so obnoxious and clumsy!" I look at Ron and Harry and see that they're about to say something. I shake my head at them, making them stop in their tracks before the train comes at hits them.

        "I'm going to go downstairs and get an ice-pack," I mention, "I'll see you downstairs." I walk downstairs, and flinch as I felt the bump on my head. "Mum!" I call down. "Yes, Nadine?" She inquires, "Is it an emergency?" "Kind of, I have a bump on my head!" She rushes up the stairs with an ice-pack, sitting me down. 

        "What happened honey?" I shrug, "It's kind of a long story.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I ended up sitting beside Fred and George that breakfast. It ended up getting a lot of questions from my two over-protective brothers, but I just ignored it. We were told to eat quickly and move up the stairs to change really quickly, because we were running a little behind schedule. I had got the shower last night between the 3 girls in this home, which was pretty amazing even if we were only three. I had just changed really quickly, brushed my hair into a ponytail, grabbed my bag and trunk downstairs.

        Everyone was really in a rush, Mum being a little more agitated then normal. She kept on shouting at us, everyone except Harry and Hermione, which got annoying after awhile. I was on the verge of tears, I swear to God. 

        And then we were all squashed in 2 cars. I was stuck with Ron, Harry, Hermione, Fred and George, the driver being Dad. Today wasn't a very fun day, you could tell. Everyone probably could tell from the way I had been acting today. I tried to be nice and fun, but my brothers could see me secretly pouting on the inside, on the verge of giving up everything.

        But I don't, though. Because I have a reputation of being bulletproof, and that's what I need to be.