1. BUSINESS EVENT💜

" Babe, hurry up were gonna be late" as suga shouted to jimin

"Okay babe I'm coming" jimin shouted back as he hurriedly go down stair. Today they will attend one of the business event or party to be exact that is held by many businessman and woman , they will be the substitute for their CEO's presence because he can't attend right now. He was in a business trip.

"Let's go babe" - jimin is snapping his hands on front of the face of his boyfriend, but still there is no response so he spat his shoulder.

"Awts, that was hurt babe"
"Why are you looking at me like that? It seem like you see a ghost" jimin say while pouting.

"I'm just mesmerize by your beauty that is why. You look so pretty handsome tonight" while jimin cheeks blushing.

"Ow, your blushing babe. Your so cute can I pinch and bite your cheeks?" He ask naughtily to chim.

"Try it and your gonna sleep outside tonight"- jimin

"Just kidding babe, lets go pretty babe"  suga say as he held his hand and kiss chim on the lips.

"Thank you babe, you too. You look extra handsome tonight" he said and kiss his cheeks.

"This would  gonna be a boring night, I prefer to be sleeping than attending this kind of party"

"We have nothing to do now, our CEO is not around. We need to be there, at least an hour for the company"

They hurriedly walk out together of their house holding each other hands.
They are actually living together as what their parents wanna do before marriage for them to know each completely so that they won't regret if things might be wrong.

------JIMIN'S POV---------

As they were in parking lot suga open the door of his car for me and goes in beside me, the driver sit. Suga will be the one to drive the car.

20 minutes later......

We arrive at the event area where it is held. There are already many businessman and woman arrived and many reporters and cameras has been welcome us.

Suga held my hand then my waist as we walking at the red carpet. Flashes of camera are everywhere so we smile always wherever we see.

 Flashes of camera are everywhere so we smile always wherever we see

People are every where, the whole set of the party was beautifu. lThe lights is so nice it is not too bright and too dim. As we went inside we are on time as it is started. So we just sit to the table that is near in us, we didn't realize that there is already sitting on it.

"Can we sit in here?" Suga ask
"Yes, you can we are only three here so you can sit in" the man with a wide smile said.

Suga pull out the chair for me, "what a gentleman babe" after that he sit beside me and I mouthed him "thank you".

"Good evening everyone, as we all know we held this party for us to know each other for our relationship in terms of  busineses and friendship be improve. Maybe tonight you will meet the one that your looking for to be your business partner or your best partner in life for the future" The announcer said as the audience laught at it.

"I hope that we will be friendly to each one of us, and don't forget to ENJOY!" MC announce then a slow music play.

"Ahheerrmmmmm"

I look at the people beside us as I heard it.

"By the way my name is Park Jimin and this is Min Yoongi, we are from Jeon Company"

"Hello, I am Kim Seokjin" the man with wide smile
" Hi my name is Kim Mingyu, and this my boss Kim Taehyung" the man with a cute smile and chubby cheeks. The man beside is so handsome, pretty? Cool? An Angel?

"Kim Taehyung? The CEO of TJ KIM's company? -suga
"You know them babe?
"Yes, the one that I told you the other day"

"Ow so it's really you, you look more handsome in personal" I giggled
"Aheerrmmmm"
" Tsk don't be jelous babe, I love you" i said and kiss his cheeks while laughing at his reaction.

As I look at them, they look so shock! I can't stop laughing now their face reaction is so funny.

"Oh my bad I forget to tell he is my boyfriend hehe"

"Owsss" they said in unison!

They keep on talking anything until the party is over. One night is enough for them to know something each other's attitude.
______________________________________

Sorry if it is lame 🤪 gonna keep try'n hard soon.

Don't forget to vote and comment below for your feedback and suggestions!!!!

ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY:
-----------------------Vjeykey------------------------