P R O L O G U E

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 JessicaBrooks_

W A R N I N G : If you've clicked on the summary, then down below you would know that this story isn't edited and by the time it is finished I will definitely edit it out, and fix all the grammar and change up a bit of the chapters.

a u t h o r ' s n o t e :

This story plot, you might of heard from different and many stories on Wattpad. But I'm going to tell you that this is different I promise, I like to test my writing skills here and there, so I promise you this story is different and isn't like most Playboy story or cliché. If you simply do not want to read this book, then it is fine I'm not going to force you to read it, I want true honest readers to read my story not because I'm forcing them.

S t a t u s :

This story is still going on, therefore is not edited.

P R O L O G U E :

"Ryder, it's best if we just leave it as this." I said looking away from him, numbly. I looked back at him again. "You have whole ahead of you now, do something about it. Don't just wait around for it, be a man and live your life the way you want too." 

He gave me his half boyish smile. "See that's one of the things I like about you, you always know what do say." 

I shook my head mentally, no Ryder I don't always know what to say. 

I still haven't answered you back, and I intend on keeping it that way. 

Might just be for the best. 

Don't forget about me Ryder. 

Stay happy, where you are, what your doing and who your with. 

S U M M A R Y :

Straight A student Madison Faye doesn't realize how much her life is about to change. But hanging out with Ryder Black - notorious heartthrob and charmer, Madison isn't aware of the implications hanging out with Ryder can do.

So when you end up crashing a party, running away from the cops and realizing that what's bad sometimes is what is good, you get the definitive conclusion. Not all those who wander are lost.

Cast:

Francisco Lachowski - Ryder Reynolds

Nina Dobrev - Madison Faye

Blake Lively - Chloe Parker

Alex Pettyfer - Adam Clark

Daniel SharmanKy Scott

Darren Kagasoff - Scott Faye