[2]

Off's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Off's POV

I have no idea how to make up Gun's mood now. He is sulking since the drive back. Now we are in my Condo.

It's quite messy but I hope Gun don't mind. But most importantly he is minding the fact he need to sleep alone. That's wierd.

He just sat on sofa and is sulking while looking at his phone how cute though (Off No..what are you thinking stop)

"I guess I'm sleepy now, you can go to my room and sleep"

Gun looked up at me with "are you serious?" Face and I knew it.

I never really liked having skinship with anyone. It's just not something I'm really comfortable with. But right now I don't want to hurt this small person right in front of me.

He got up and started walking towards my room while sulking.

"let me give you my clothes to change first."

I went in room with him and gave him one of my Long shirts, since my pants won't fit him really.

He took the shirt and went to change. Still sulking.

Here now I am in a big conflict. We just got to know each other and I can't let him. But then I also can't see him sulking.

He got out still pouting (such a baby) . He was looking very small and cute in my shirt.
"Cute" I said loudly without even knowing

"What? Sorry I couldn't hear Phi"

"Nothing you can sleep now"

He went and plopped in my bed. Still looking at me with hope. I am sorry Gun but it's really hard for Me. With that thought I went to sleep on my sofa.

Next Morning-

I woke up, Gun was still sleeping. He look really cute while sleeping, I want to pinch his cheek. I went closer to him and was just about to touch his cheek before that he opened his eyes.

I pretended to take something from my side stand.

"Good morning P'Off" He said with sleepish smile

"Good morning Gun, go get ready then we can go have our meal"

With that we went into a cafe together to have our breakfast.

During this whole time I felt me and Gun got close with each other.

Today was second day of our workshop. And this time Mild and Gun had lots of scenes. I felt little wierd seeing them together from inside I don't really know why.

After that me and Gun had scene where I need to console Gun while hugging him.

We were practicing our lines and suddenly Gun hugged me, I was not really ready. The little one hugging me, my heart was beating too fast. It was really different feeling I never had.

"P'Off speak your lines" Gun said while Shaking me.

I came to reality and rest of the day, I couldn't progress most of the time just because of certain someone called as Gun Atthaphan.

Daily Insta Updates-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-Unedited

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-Unedited

It just happened[OffGun Au]✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें