The secret is revealed

Start from the beginning

"Which is?" I asked.

"Can Bella turn into a dragon like Maleficent?"

"Well no but her mom can." I said.

"Does that mean she has no magic?" Dylan asked.

"Well she can't turn into a dragon but she can cast spells and can turn her eyes green." I said.

"Why I'm I suddenly scared?" Brody said.

"It's not that scary, I think it cool."

"Wait... if her grandmother is Maleficent; the Mistress of Evil; how are they fine with her in Auradon?" Dylan asked.

"They're not so they took her powers away and locked her in the dungeon." I said.

"That sounds mean." Cassidy said.

"Here's a better question, how are Villain are still alive if they died in the story?" Brody questioned.

"I had the same question so Bella told me that they were brought back from death only to be imprisoned on the Isle of the Lost to suffer a far worse punishment for their crimes so they had to live without magic." I explained.

"Ohhh." Everyone said.

"Any more questions?"

"I got one." Dylan said.

"Ok?"

"So if Belle and The Beast created the United States of Auradon, does that make her family the rulers of Auradon?"

"Yes, so Bella is the Princess of Auradon." I said 

"So you're dating a Princess?" Brody said.

"What... she's just a friend, you thought she's my girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Well a little."

"Nah she's just a friend. I'll tell you something if you meet Bella don't tell her." I said. (A/N: Why does it sound like it rhymes?)

They all nodded their heads, yes.

"I was actually going to flirt with her but somehow I... chickened out." I said embarrassed.

"What?... I never thought the day that you chickened out for a girl would actually come." Brody said happily.

I looked at him weird.

"What makes her different to the girls in Nashville?" Dylan asked.

"I don't know but the is something different about Bella that makes her special." I said.

"You know, speaking of Bella, how did you met her?" Cassidy asked.

"Remember the Garden party we went to and I disappeared?"

"Yeah."

"Well... I found a secret garden that has a waterfall and there's a cave behind it. I went through it and found myself in Auradon. I came to the Enchanted lake but Ursula..." I was interrupted by Cassidy.

"Wait... As in from The Little Mermaid?"

"Yes. Can I continue with the story?" I asked.

"Go on."

"Anyways, Ursula grabbed my leg and pulled me into the lake and black out. Bella save me and when I met her. She saved me."

"She saved you from drowning?" Dylan questioned.

"Yes, we became friends and that's the story." I explained.

"Ok. I do have one question?" Brody asked.

"Which is?"

"When I made you stormed out of the house, did you go see Bella?" Brody asked.

"Yeah but Brody how did you find out about me and Bella?" I asked him.

"Well I saw you climbed out of your window so I followed you." Brody explained.

"Makes sense. So ya'll aren't going to tell anyone right?" I asked.

"But why can't we?" Dylan asked.

"Well... Bella, her family and other people in Auradon can do things that we can't do. What if they get locked up?" I explained.

"Why would people lock them up?" Cassidy asked.

"Because they're different and people would be scared and I don't want Bella or Anyone in Auradon to become Lab Rats." I said.

"Tuck does make a good point but I tell Jo, right." Brody

"You can't tell her either Brody."

"But Jo's my best friend." Brody complain.

"Sorry Brody." I said.

"Fine, I won't tell her."

"But can't we tell Bailey or Daddy?" Cassidy asked.

"I don't think Dad will be fine with Bella putting people under a spells even if Bella doesn't do that so that is a no." I said.

"Ok."

"So not a word?"

They agreed.

"So do you like Bella, Tuck?" Cassidy asked. Where did that come from?...

"Of Course, she's a great friend."

"No I mean like like because when you said you chickened out, I kinda noticed that you blushed a little." Cassidy said.

"I didn't blushed."

But then why I'm I looking down and feel like I'm blushing.

"You're blushing."

"I just don't know what's wrong with me." I said.

"Well, maybe you have feelings for Bella but you were caught up in flirting with girls that you actually fell for one." Dylan said.

"And she's a Princess." Chloe said.

"Well either way, would Bella date me even if I'm not a Prince? I'm just asking." I asked.

"I think she likes you for who you are." Brody said.

Just then Bailey and dad came inside and I think about what my siblings said. I really hope they don't tell anyone about Bella or Auradon. But would Bella like me for who I am?