Chapter 97-Pregnant Or Not?

Tessa's POV
I wake up by my alarm I turn it off and Steph and I start getting ready.I put on a blue tank top with light ripped jeans and my white vanz.I brush my teeth and I straighten my hair and I put on perfume and deodorant.
"Steph how do I look"I ask her.

Steph's POV
"You look good how do I look"I ask her.

Tessa's POV
"You look good"I say and I put some foundation on my face so that I will look a bit cute today for hardin.
"So we know the plan right"I ask her.

Steph's POV
"Yeah I'll meet you after school in the parking lot can we go in your car"I ask her.

Tessa's POV
"Yeah sure but what do I tell hardin"I ask her.

Steph's POV
"Tell him we're going for a drink at Starbucks"I say and she agrees.

Tessa's POV
"Okay"I say and I open my dorm room and hardin appears wearing a blue shirt that's Hollister with black jeans and his black vanz.

Hardin's POV
"Hey"I say and peck her lips.

Tessa's POV
"Hey babe"I say and hug him.

Hardin's POV
"How are you feeling"I ask her.

Tessa's POV
"I just feel a lot of nausea in my stomach"I say.

Hardin's POV
"Then drink at least a pill and see if it calms down"I say and she goes to her pills and drinks them.

Steph's POV
"Hardin ima borrow tessa after school were going for Starbucks"I say and he rolls his eyes as a joke.

Hardin's POV
"Okay fine"I say.
"Babe you ready to go"I ask her.

Tessa's POV
"Yeah let's go steph are you coming"I als her.

Steph's POV
"Yeah I'll be there"I say and they leave the dorm.

Tessa's POV
I hold hardin's hand as we wall to our classes.
"I like your shirt you usually wear only black and white"I say and he smiles.

Hardin's POV
"Well I like this one"I say.
"You put makeup on today"I ask her.

Tessa's POV
"Yeah even though I don't really like it"I say.

Hardin's POV
"Well you look beautiful"I say and we both head to our classes.

Tessa's POV
5 hours later and I'm going to the parking lot so that we can buy the pregnancy test.
"Hey steph"I say as we both get in my car.

Steph's POV
"Hey girl how are feeling about this"I ask her as we drive.

Tessa's POV
"I'm kinda nervous I just don't want to be pregnant because I'm scared what if I ruin my life"I say.

Steph's POV
"You won't plus wet don't even know if you are or not"I say and we listen to music but yen we get to the pharmacy and we both get off.We go inside the store and she's fucking nervous.

Tessa's POV
"Which one do I buy I dont know"I ask  her.

Steph's POV
"But the first response test so that it can be quick"I say and she grabs it and we pay it and head back to our dorm.

Tessa's POV
25 minutes later we get to our dorm and she's super scared to take the test.

Tessa's POV
"I'm scared steph"I say and she hug me.

Steph's POV
"It will be fine girl trust me"I say.

Tessa's POV
"Okay it lasts 5 minutes"I say and I go to the bathroom and I'm scared as shit I can feel my heart pumping out of my chest.I get one test and I pee on it and now we just have to wait.So I go out to Steph.
"I peed on it"I say and she just hugs me.

Steph's POV
"In five minutes it's time to know whether your pregnant or not"I say and she just gets scared and she's shaking.